Hot Toys - MMS 87- Planet of the Apes General Ursus spec + hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news even if it's not my seller. Hope you'll show them to us soon, Jessica !

If Jess is getting hers from ABC, then SST shouldn't be far behind( I hope).
Lots of pix, Jess, or we'll bury you in bananas!...PS

I plan on getting back to work next week and want to buy the Hot Toys Apes. Who here can tell me Which site to order from and trust in? Thanks Ape fans, Kent.:confused:

Kfog, I used ABC Express. I can't trust them completely until I receive my apes, but I have faith in getting them soon. I'll let you know when they arrive. They came with a good recommendation.

Kfog, I used ABC Express. I can't trust them completely until I receive my apes, but I have faith in getting them soon. I'll let you know when they arrive. It was through someone's recommendation that I went with ABC Express.

Hi Jess! I am sure that they are reputable! I can't wait to get my hands on them also. I have been going through orientation for a job this past week and am waiting for my Federal Background check to clear. This will open up many oportunities for the future and will insure that my hobby will escalate. Meaning more customs and more pictures for the forum. I have many ideas in mind.:horror

If anyone is interested in getting a full set of the three Hot Toys POTA figures for less than retail, shoot me a PM.

I've had good results with Viking's Playground. Alexi has a great selection, good CS and usually discounts items 10% from what most other dealers are charging.I have my 3 on order with him...PS

Got mine.

2zdvy9u.jpg

qpj893.jpg

Creecher.....

Um, is that how Ursus' helmet sits on the figure's head naturally? Or did you take it off, and (due to the hair) just casually put it back on ? Because that looks pretty sloppy if that's the normal fit (Please say that's not how it's supposed to rest on his head, please say that's not how it's supposed to rest on his head...........)

I took it off, put it back on, whacked the three together and snapped a couple of pics. It popped back up while I was stuffing around. I didn't notice at the time. I wont be having these on display any time soon, so they're back in their boxes. I took those pics days ago, to post them in the PotA thread because someone wanted a pic of all three together. I was pushed for time.

I took those pics days ago, to post them in the PotA thread because someone wanted a pic of all three together. I was pushed for time.

That would be me... thanks Creech for your time posting these pics! It helps with the looong wait most of us have concerning these figures!

Back