1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Let them pass in peace" :)

IMG_3743.jpg

Very nicely displayed! ...and with the helmets of those that he has “anointed” :lol
What helmets are those? Also is that a Billy case?

Thanks! The helmets on the stand are Gentle Giant mini busts and the other is a Hot Toys Sandtrooper.

I feel like I should pick this guy up.

I just noticed, a day too late, that someone had a Shoretrooper up for sale in the sales thread.

Of all his Star Wars figures, only 3 have sold -- ALL ROGUE ONE.

RO's the new OT.

I just noticed, a day too late, that someone had a Shoretrooper up for sale in the sales thread.

RO's the new OT.

Gotta get him Wor. Everything about him is so good. It'll be Krennic, then Cassian and then Baze I reckon. Time to find this guy but certainly one to get if your an OT fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the fence for a while, waited for an opportunity on the Regular version as i preferred the standard base to the Deluxe diorama version.
I agree with Hoody, Wor-gar! Highly recommend adding Chirrut to your collection.

RO's the new OT.

The sculpt on this figure is great! I really like it.

Thanks! The helmets on the stand are Gentle Giant mini busts and the other is a Hot Toys Sandtrooper.

Ahh nice 👍🏽

It's a Besta cabinet also from ikea.

View attachment 449398

Ok thanks, that’s what I thought. The angle of your first pic looked like the Billy making me wonder how you got that Sandtrooper bucket to fit.
Only if IKEA rereleased those thin framed glass doors they once had I’d throw my wallet at them for some new Besta cabinets!

But then you’d be that much short of getting Jabba ;)

I am glad you got K-2SO. I also got mine. Now waiting for Cassian. Probably won't get Shoretrooper since I collect regulars.

I am glad you got K-2SO. I also got mine. Now waiting for Cassian. Probably won't get Shoretrooper since I collect regulars.

Thanks :) I’m not really looking for shoretrooper either - not that important to me and out of reach as well.

Back