1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that they'd do a 2-pack if they ever do put Baze out.

That’d be nice. I think it’d be justifiable business wise with Donnie Yen’s domestic market popularity.

Extra bonus accessory for the two pack should be the sack the Partisans put on their heads.

“Are you kidding me? I’m blind!”

Just saw some Rogue One again while channel surfing...made me pull this figure out to play again...

GUARDIAN OF THE WHILLS.jpg

Still love this figure, and yes, I'll say it for the umpteenth time...c'mon HT, where is Baze?!?

Just saw some Rogue One again while channel surfing...made me pull this figure out to play again...

View attachment 530132

Still love this figure, and yes, I'll say it for the umpteenth time...c'mon HT, where is Baze?!?
IMO we've got to push Baze now on their FB page now so they pull out that prototype and work on it before Cassian comes.

Once Cassian is out people will be asking for Baze for sure.

The problem is no one can be bothered to take the 5 seconds to create a post in their FB comments, or like posts to give HT the message what we want. Maybe in the end it really is only a handful of people who want Baze ?? That's at least the message HT gets at the moment.

IMO we've got to push Baze now on their FB page now so they pull out that prototype and work on it before Cassian comes.

The problem is no one can be bothered to take the 5 seconds to create a post in their FB comments, or like posts to give HT the message what we want. Maybe in the end it really is only a handful of people who want Baze ?? That's at least the message HT gets at the moment.
I've been doing the Bespin Han Gif repeatedly in their Facebook posts.
1 day they will get it.

Also,I'll never forget watching the Live Stream of the Rogue One Panel where the actor playing Baze dropped the ball and stated that Chirrut dies,it was like a WTF moment.lol

Hot Toys is going to do whatever they want no matter what we want (I'm a huge Iron man fan but another neon tech iron man, really?). I mean DC fans have been VERY vocal in wanting Cyborg to the point of being annoying but still nothing.

My twin brother bought me a new Chirrut Imwe figure. Still in the shipper box as well. So far he’s bought me Jyn,K2,Director Krennic and now Chirrut. I wish they had made Baze or finally decide to release him.

Hot Toys is going to do whatever they want no matter what we want (I'm a huge Iron man fan but another neon tech iron man, really?). I mean DC fans have been VERY vocal in wanting Cyborg to the point of being annoying but still nothing.
A bit old news now, but thinking is (and it makes logical sense) that Con exclusives are figures suited to smaller runs. Mk1 Iron Man and JL Cyborg will come as a normal pre-order announced at the Con itself. As they have done with other figures in the past.

That's my belief anyway. JL Cyborg's day will come !!

I have to assume that HT knows they'll make more $ off another Iron Man versus Cyborg. At the end of the day, Howard is kind of a cool guy that likes to collect this stuff, but he's primarily trying to turn a profit. If it were my company, I'd be all set since my favorite character is Boba Fett :)

Back