Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse my dumbness - what's an Asia exclusive... the Taks DK figure or the Indy figure?

Hot Toys DK figures. It has been confirmed...it says so on the specs page. But I think it only means that Sideshow will not get them. Toys2 and BBTS should still get them.

Wookster is it confirmed that is is an ASIA exclusive? as in only China and Japan?

Well in the spec I got hold of, it said-

FOR SALE IN HONG KONG & JAPAN ONLY

They even put it in capital letters, so this must be the 'official' line.
I'm gonna guess, and this is just a guess, that some good etailers in the US and Europe will secure some. The fact Mattel and DC direct have the the North American 1/6 rights, coupled with SST relationship with Marvel (and SST of course being the US HT distributor) mean this is going to be a tough find for some just used to ordering from SST, and I'd say one to pre-order, and fast!

The articulation of Hot Toys True Type figure body is also improved for better poses, which is capable to nearly any pose that Batman presents in the movie.

For those concerned with the articulation, here's what I think is to be taken away from the description.

Does the figure look stiff posing in the pictures, yes. Did Bale pose stiffly in the movies because of the suit, yes. The description says he can pose in every way seen on screen, which still may be limited. I'd say if you want a well articulated Batman, get the Takara figure and if you want a moderately poseable figure with screen accurracy get the new Hot Toys and if you can manage it, get both to have the best of both worlds.

And going by the Tak Indy it might end up costing you over $350!
Tak also unveiled some new Cy/Cool Girls and their prices have shot up.

The Takara Indy figure is a separate thing, though. Almost none of their other figures comes with as many different outfits and accessories and in elaborate packaging like that one is reported to have.

Well in the spec I got hold of, it said-

FOR SALE IN HONG KONG & JAPAN ONLY

They even put it in capital letters, so this must be the 'official' line.
I'm gonna guess, and this is just a guess, that some good etailers in the US and Europe will secure some. The fact Mattel and DC direct have the the North American 1/6 rights, coupled with SST relationship with Marvel (and SST of course being the US HT distributor) mean this is going to be a tough find for some just used to ordering from SST, and I'd say one to pre-order, and fast!

OK good to know, I preordered 2x batman and 1x joker from abc express. Now to wait for payment i'll recieve from a member and pay abc express $505.60:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4.. I have to save up money for next months releases

I have to say I'm quite impressed with the look of this piece. The suit looks really good as does the sculpt. I don't think I'll be going after this piece but it looks pretty darn nice anyways.

Just ordered and paid for :) :)

Got it from ABC-Express grangewallis. I have dealt with them plenty of times.
This now makes 3 items that I have on order with them. Good prices and shipping to Australia is always spot on. They ship via HK post and give tracking numbers. Recommend them.

Can't wait :lol

Cheers

That's great. I'v just requested my total invoice... Can't wait to be paid up and just wait until July hits...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ill have to wait 2 -3 days before i pay ABC express.. Ugh..total of $505.60 god this is the most ive ever payed for in one order

Not upset about paying this.. just about how much ill have for the next wave:lol

That's great. I'v just requested my total invoice... Can't wait to be paid up and just wait until July hits...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

exactly!!! thats why i'm gonna start going through him now when i'm not buying from SS. i prefer to pay right away instead of having idle time waiting for it and having the chance to use the money to buy other stuff. :banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back