Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Yulli !!! Thanks so much for giving us such a joy this summer!!! Keep up the good work !!!! Batman is really dead on. Takara is really weeping this time!!!:naughty

Because it blows the Takara fig(for all it's inaccuracy) out of the water.

Anyone need a Takara Bat? :D

I'm with Creecher on this one. This figure does not blow the Takara one out of the water. I would say the Takara one poses more naturally compared with this effort by Hot Toys (look how stiff Batman looks). I also like the accessories of the Takara one more.

Because it blows the Takara fig(for all it's inaccuracy) out of the water.

Anyone need a Takara Bat? :D

As much as I love this new HT version I still love the Takara version and if people want to start dumping them.............do you take Paypal? :D

I think HT has nailed this piece much better than Takara this time!! Look at the scale n details from head to toe. Besides Takara didn't get the licensee this time, did they????

As much as I love this new HT version I still love the Takara version and if people want to start dumping them.............do you take Paypal? :D
Sure do, mine even has a wire in the cape:
2392157686_38d964ae09.jpg

:D

I'm with Creecher on this one. This figure does not blow the Takara one out of the water. I would say the Takara one poses more naturally compared with this effort by Hot Toys (look how stiff Batman looks). I also like the accessories of the Takara one more.

Yes, it's a fact. This is the same as the previous figure, albeit the improved head sculpt and extra head, probably derived from Takara's version as well. As well as they took the effort to mount his gun onto his belt.

When the first Hot Toys Batman and Takara enthusiasts battled on the board, it was a matter of preference. With Takara's re-issue it was a matter of which one was really better. Takara won out. Nothing has changed.

Also, does anyone know if the new unmasked head would fit onto the first Batman Begins Hot Toys body. I assume it is the same body and that the masked head comes off easily. Never been game enough to try :p

Would be nice to have both on display, one with mask and one without. It would mean that my current Hot Toys Batman Begins wouldn't go to waste. :)

Dude, you're giving me ideas. If the old Bat can't take the Bale head, maybe he could take the new Bat cowl...

I loved the first Hot Toys Batman Begins, it was one of the first movie based figures I got. Then I became caught up in the hype of the Takara and purchased one of the re-issues out of curiosity.

He straight away replaced my Hot Toys Batman in my detolf. However within a couple of days something about it just kept irking me. I would walk past and it just didn't seem to have the same presence as the Hot Toys.

While it looked great and he posed naturally, I just couldn't help seeing a skinny Batman with a little head. So the HT BB went back to pride of place and he will soon be replaced by this new improved version.

I would certainly not bag the Takara version as they made an amazing figure. However it seems Hot Toys have gone one step further and made a more amazing 1/6 figure.

I'm a bit bummed seeing this figure since I own the first HT Batman and this is just infinitely better! :monkey2

Anyone want my HT Batman Begins figure for $100? :monkey3:monkey3

It looks Like I'll have to have two HT Batman Begins figures.

Looks good, not overly impressed. I am more than happy with my Takara Batman, so I will have no need for this one.

I'm a bit bummed seeing this figure since I own the first HT Batman and this is just infinitely better! :monkey2

Anyone want my HT Batman Begins figure for $100? :monkey3:monkey3

It looks Like I'll have to have two HT Batman Begins figures.

I know what you mean. At least Hot Toys waited a couple years before offering a vastly superior version of one of their figures this time.

Actually, it's just an opinion. And probably a minority one at that.
What? Your saying it's not just the same Hot Toys Batman figure as the previous one, apart from the heads, and that most people think it's a better figure. Now I know hype has a crowd mentality.

I know what you mean. At least Hot Toys waited a couple years before offering a vastly superior version of one of their figures this time.

Apart from the improved head sculpts, what makes it vastly superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back