Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "Studio Sunny"? anyone here knows if it's reliable?

I use them all the time, he/they are good sellers, just be sure to ask for notice of shipping, because after you pay that's pretty much the last you hear from them until your parcel arrives.

Oh, and welcome to the forums:D

I use them all the time, he/they are good sellers, just be sure to ask for notice of shipping, because after you pay that's pretty much the last you hear from them until your parcel arrives.

Oh, and welcome to the forums:D

Thx Guys!! Will check it out later!!! Any other dealers I can look for???

The sculpt looks good. Is this still the same suit and armor as the previous release? If so then I won't be getting it. The articulation on the last one was very bad.

The sculpt looks good. Is this still the same suit and armor as the previous release? If so then I won't be getting it. The articulation on the last one was very bad.

Different suit, HT's developed a new base body since the last one and this is a new suit designed to accommodate the new body.

HT's version of TDK Batman is fantastic! I just pre-ordered mine from one of the ebay e-tailer. I don't think SSC will be getting these into North America since it is a HK and Japan Exclusive, or will they? If they do, I won't mind ordering a 2nd piece from SSC just to be sure I get my hands on this guy.

Thx Guys!! Will check it out later!!! Any other dealers I can look for???

The only others I have used are ABC express( which have already been discussed) or Sweet Castle of Toys.

I have all three Appleseed figure pre-ordered through Sweet Castle, I don't know if he has the Batman and Joker up, but he is a good seller also, very quick with the delivery.
I ordered a Rambo from them earlier this month and TWO days later it turned.
From China to the Uk in two days. I was shocked.

The only others I have used are ABC express( which have already been discussed) or Sweet Castle of Toys.

I have all three Appleseed figure pre-ordered through Sweet Castle, I don't know if he has the Batman and Joker up, but he is a good seller also, very quick with the delivery.
I ordered a Rambo from them earlier this month and TWO days later it turned.
From China to the Uk in two days. I was shocked.

Wow that is super fast! Was it the First Blood M65 Jacket version? BTW love the avatar dude!

Wow that is super fast! Was it the First Blood M65 Jacket version? BTW love the avatar dude!

No, it was the First blood muscle version.

Oh, I'd like to thank you for reminding me how much I love Rambo. without your excellent photos I probably would have passed up on this line.
cheers mate.:D

The suit looks great compared to what they did before and more accurate looking, but still a little too wide.

This would be better.

12DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

Here's a U.S. seller on Ebay selling the Bats:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-BATMA...oryZ2480QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Higher price than the Hong Kong sellers but the price is negotiable and shipping I assume will be lower too.

those are my auctions!! and when you figure in the price that I am charging plus domestic shipping I set it up to be cheaper than the HK Auctions. Plus if any freaks buy from our auction we will not require any payment until we are ready to ship.
Best
Joe

those are my auctions!! and when you figure in the price that I am charging plus domestic shipping I set it up to be cheaper than the HK Auctions. Plus if any freaks buy from our auction we will not require any payment until we are ready to ship.
Best
Joe

You might be about to become a lot of peoples new best friend!

Did I ever tell you, you have beautiful eyes!!!:naughty

Best
Joe

Dude.... Are you in Ocala, FL?? I live there... and work at the theater there.. :lol

Crazy... I might just have to order my Joker through you... won't even have to ship!!! Craziness!

Hey Joe,

I'm considering ordering from you how do we note that we are FREAKS so we don't look like non-payers via eBay?

I love this figure but the Bale sculpt looks small on the Batman body which is unfortunate although I was planning on bashing together a Bruce Wayne anyway so its not that big of a deal.

Dude.... Are you in Ocala, FL?? I live there... and work at the theater there.. :lol

Crazy... I might just have to order my Joker through you... won't even have to ship!!! Craziness!

I am in St Cloud...I was so excited doing the auctions today I put 34471 instead of 34771 in the zip code but I did fix the auction!!! You are still welcome to come and pick them up at my warehouse in St. Cloud!!

Joe

Hey Joe,

I'm considering ordering from you how do we note that we are FREAKS so we don't look like non-payers via eBay?

I love this figure but the Bale sculpt looks small on the Batman body which is unfortunate although I was planning on bashing together a Bruce Wayne anyway so its not that big of a deal.

just send me a message through ebay once you win the auction and I am going to keep a running list and just mark them all as paid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back