Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be about to become a lot of peoples new best friend!

Did I ever tell you, you have beautiful eyes!!!:naughty

flattery hmmm...the guys on the spawn boards use it on me all the time when they want bowen stuff :chew:chew:chew:chew

I am in St Cloud...I was so excited doing the auctions today I put 34471 instead of 34771 in the zip code but I did fix the auction!!! You are still welcome to come and pick them up at my warehouse in St. Cloud!!

Joe

That's awesome! Consider it done. I'll even bring you something cool to make the trip worthwhile. You rule man. :rock

ORDER BEING PLACED!

those are my auctions!! and when you figure in the price that I am charging plus domestic shipping I set it up to be cheaper than the HK Auctions. Plus if any freaks buy from our auction we will not require any payment until we are ready to ship.
Best
Joe

Good luck with the sales Joe, I posted these because the price seems quite fair factoring in the difference with customs and a lower shipping cost to N.American buyers.

Good stuff.

If GI Josh is going through you I probably will as well. He's my hero. :rock

That's awesome! Consider it done. I'll even bring you something cool to make the trip worthwhile. You rule man. :rock

ORDER BEING PLACED!

no problem...I also go up to hernando quite a lot to visit my grandmother so we could always meet up as well!!

no problem...I also go up to hernando quite a lot to visit my grandmother so we could always meet up as well!!

Awesome! We will have to plan on it. I'll be sure to pack some freebies and cool swag to show off. It would be fun. I don't have any local freaks, besides Les... and he is 4 hours away. :lol

And Mike... GI Josh... Awesome.... :rock

Good luck with the sales Joe, I posted these because the price seems quite fair factoring in the difference with customs and a lower shipping cost to N.American buyers.

Good stuff.

thanks for the hook up!!

Awesome! We will have to plan on it. I'll be sure to pack some freebies and cool swag to show off. It would be fun. I don't have any local freaks, besides Les... and he is 4 hours away. :lol

And Mike... GI Josh... Awesome.... :rock

actually I just moved up from South Florida...but in Dade/Broward/PBC there are several guys who lurk/post on the freaks but are very active on spawn.com and we get together whenever we can

Joe

roughly what would be the cost of shipping to UK?

based upon other HT stuff I am think about $25-$30 for 1 and $10-$15 for each additional. I sent an email back to Kody at Hot Toys today to try to get the estimated shipping weight on these bad boys

Joe

By the way, I can PERSONALLY vouch for Joe (Mista305). The guy is awesome. Fast delivery, low prices, easy to get in contact with, and an overall great guy!

Holy crap does Batman look great. I think the "Hong Kong" only line means Sideshow won't be distributing these.

Do we know retail on these? The hunt begins for the best price now.

This looks great, definitely a must have a huge improvement over the first release. Not really feeling the extra head (looks kinda sickly) but it will probably look better in hand. And either way the cowled head is great!

Not really feeling the extra head (looks kinda sickly) but it will probably look better in hand. And either way the cowled head is great!

I think it's just that the texture is VERY pronounced, but they must have to exaggerate it on the proto so it comes through in the mold for the production figures, but is much more muted and natural at that point. All of the HT proto humans with skin texture look too textured but come out in hand fantastic.

I'm more concerned about how small the Wayne head looks on the suited body.....Although it'll be interesting to see how many will display him like that.

The Bale sculpt is fantastic, and certainly 100x better than the one included with the Takara Batman. However, I really hope the skin tone matches better between the Bale head and the Bats head (the exposed area) for the final production piece.

I wish they head sculpted Batman's expression a bit better. It's a bit bland.

I think it's just that the texture is VERY pronounced, but they must have to exaggerate it on the proto so it comes through in the mold for the production figures, but is much more muted and natural at that point. All of the HT proto humans with skin texture look too textured but come out in hand fantastic.

I was kind of figuring that would be the case... it definitely looks like Bale as is, but if the texture was softened a bit I think it will really shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back