Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of figuring that would be the case... it definitely looks like Bale as is, but if the texture was softened a bit I think it will really shine.

Yeah, I may use the AB HS for a Custom Wayne, this is fine for the HT Bats...

I think the size of the Bruce head is fine considering he's in a bulky rubber armor suit. It should look a bit small.

I wonder if I can score a Takara Bats cheap with this announcement. I want a Base Jumping Bruce Wayne and think I could put that extra Bale Head to good use with that suit......hmmmm....

I was kind of figuring that would be the case... it definitely looks like Bale as is, but if the texture was softened a bit I think it will really shine.

Ya, the mood lighting they used for this portrait makes it show up stronger than Rambos and such, he almost looks like his skin is rotting away, but again, I've yet to get an HT figure that didn't A) look like that in the proto and B) look natural and remarkable in hand.

One thing Andy's sculpt has that this one lacks is emotion. Andy's head looks like Wayne with the weight of Gotham on his shoulders. HT's sculpt just looke like Christian Bale.

Apart from the improved head sculpts, what makes it vastly superior?
How about the fact it will have the mobility of the Tak figure, improved body, ACCURATE body, and true physique?

But if you like you're Baleman to have the physique of a flat-chested woman, by all means enjoy the Tak Batman for all it's inaccuracy. :D

I disagree. I still think the Tak Bats is a great figure. By far the best Begins Batman out there, as of right now. Body might be slender, but it's a wonderful figure.

I disagree. I still think the Tak Bats is a great figure. By far the best Begins Batman out there, as of right now. Body might be slender, but it's a wonderful figure.
It's a great figure, yes...but far from a great BEGINS figure.

Isn't the new weapon supposed to have claws on it? I noticed the DC Direct one also doesn't.

Joe only has 4 Bats left.....just an FYI if you don't like the BBTS pricing....

This new HT Bats looks good but the body shape and some aspects of the cowl look odd.
Tak-Bats has a better looking body shape and cowl IMO.

This new HT Bats looks good but the body shape and some aspects of the cowl look odd.
Tak-Bats has a better looking body shape and cowl IMO.

Totally agree, but HT's has the right shape for the Begins suit.

normal_18.jpg

Yeah, I agree about the shape of the body. Takara's is very good but too lean, plus they cheated and split the headsculpt from the neck joint, this looks much more authentic.

Question for people who've owned the first Hot Toys Batman and the Takara Batman, how does the HT Batsuit compare to Takara as far as being a dust magnet?

Question for people who've owned the first Hot Toys Batman and the Takara Batman, how does the HT Batsuit compare to Takara as far as being a dust magnet?
The armor isn't made of rubber, so it's not a problem at all really.

The armor isn't made of rubber, so it's not a problem at all really.

Ooh, you just reminded me though, it was a different method, so this new suit is a ? mark, if it's rubber like Takara, odds are it will be the same as far as dust.

Ooh, you just reminded me though, it was a different method, so this new suit is a ? mark, if it's rubber like Takara, odds are it will be the same as far as dust.
I don't think it's gonna be rubber, my moneys on it being the same material as the Appleseed figs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back