Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which is it Go? am i drunk or is it my time of the month?? you seam to do a lot of name calling for beign a new member..

which is it Go? am i drunk or is it my time of the month?? you seam to do a lot of name calling for beign a new member..

Simmer down there Tiger...It was a joke. Don't you usually hang out in the Commerce threads anyway? And it's being not beign. Slow down. :lol:banana

Still bitter about the Celtic instructions i see..
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What everyone that jokes around is bitter because of you? Jesus, dude settle down. You take this to serious. I got the Instructions...but thanks for askin'! Nice to know you care....

:lol = joke.....

the sideshow page has the cleaner wolf up.....not for preorder yet, but doesnt say anything bout them bringing in an exclusive version, just the normal one.

the sideshow page has the cleaner wolf up.....not for preorder yet, but doesnt say anything bout them bringing in an exclusive version, just the normal one.

They never announce the exclusive in advance. They'll have both available to preorder if there is indeed an exclusive version. I'm betting on an exclusive version for cleaner Wolf.

Anyone here order 2 of these and/or is willing to part with the chestburster?
That's all I want from this figure. :eek:

are you ^^^^^** ME???? the site is down??

~~all is well. i finally got my orders in. I nabbed two of them with hopes of trading one later down the road.

Last edited:
Ordered, but this is my first time ordering from sideshow, so do I need to pay first for the product or I will have to wait for the item to arrive at sideshow then only I pay them, including the shipping?How do I know that my orders are secured?
Thanks

Ordered, but this is my first time ordering from sideshow, so do I need to pay first for the product or I will have to wait for the item to arrive at sideshow then only I pay them, including the shipping?How do I know that my orders are secured?
Thanks

You pay for your item once it is ready to ship. You are guranteed the product unless you are on the "waitlist." But since the waitlist hasn't been opened yet you are guranteed to get one.

^^^what he said. you don't have to pay until they start shipping and they give you a couple days notice most of the time. you should get a confirmation email.

Back