Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if this has been posted here, but just in case you guys didnt hear.. theres an exclusive version with an extra little something.. I dont know if sideshow will be making it available.. but its a chest burster.

65f2_1.jpg

6d60_1.jpg

I dont know if this has been posted here, but just in case you guys didnt hear.. theres an exclusive version with an extra little something.. I dont know if sideshow will be making it available.. but its a chest burster.

65f2_1.jpg

6d60_1.jpg

where did u get this info from? so is sideshow making an exclusive version cause that would b pointless!

this is great news.. i sure hope sideshow gets this version. i almost pulled the trigger today on the alteregocomics pre-order. i am glad i waited!!

Ok , now , I sure hope to god that chestburster is poseable because it looks like a P£N1Z with teeth.....

Great news I guess...

what you have to do for became an hot toys member?

anyway it's too much high in price, i understand the chestburster is cool , also is the first chestburster HT made, but think guys that maybe this will be included in future aliens release as an extra, so i think it's kinda pointless , i think are so much money for a chestburster...

Aparently the chest burster is a HT member exclusive..but wasnt the bd mask on the bd pred 2 an HT member exclusive as well?

I found the pics here.. that price is a little extreme for just an chestburster

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-AVP-R...ryZ90912QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I believe you are absolutely right about this, but we should know for certain in a week or two, when Wolf the Cleaner goes up for preorder at Sideshow. l'd be very surprised if this isn't offered as an SSC Exclusive. As RUMADMAN said, a Predalien burster would have been more appropriate, but who's complaining? It'll be great to have a burster to go with the huggers they've already made!

Last edited:
They usually are about the same price. But with the Wolf it seemed Cornerstore got theirs out sooner.

cornerstore did not even get the SS EX P2 battle damaged in.. so i do not know what you are talking about. if they do get it in it would only be the version with out the chestbuster!!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:
cornerstore did not even get the SS EX P2 battle damaged in.. so i do not know what you are talking about. if they do get it in it would only be the version with out the chestbuster!!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:mwaha:mwaha:mwahaWhere did I say they did? He was commenting on the Wolf Cleaner figure that he already preordered from Alterego. mkay? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Man this just totally sucks! I was hoping the exclusive was going to be a facehugger....I already have my cleaner Wolf preordered. Hot Toys better include this with the Giger Alien.

i dont know if people notice this or not.

SEEMS TO ME that hot toys predator cleaner kit HAVE A SCAR at left eye of his mask.

CAN YOU GUYS SEE IT??? i look at it again.

so the difference between the regular mask and bd mask is not only the scar on the right side but LEFT eye.

Am i correct??

I'm sure you can sell the mask on ebay and buy an undamaged one on ebay :lol
I'm glad they damaged his mask more for this version since I already have the first version. But that exclusive chestburster !@#$%^&* Curse you Hot Toys!

Back