Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need the bone necklace and neck collar for this figure...any ideas as to where I can pick this up (can't find one on eBay)?

I would make a thread in the "Want to buy" section here and see what leads you can find. If not Ebay is always the only "other" resort.

Good luck.

Got my SS EX Cleaner in the mail today and gotta say that its a really neat figure. realliy like the dead eye that he has as well as his scared face...and the helmet, and the movement on his cannon, the whole thing is nice.

201_0316.jpg

201_0319.jpg

Here goes a few outside pictures.

201_0342.jpg

201_0343.jpg

201_0352.jpg

201_0359.jpg

I like these 2 the best, to me they would look even better if they had a better setting for it (background). Figured out another option on my camera where I can take close up pictures better without flash.

201_0357.jpg

201_0362.jpg

This figure is a pain though, the head sculpt is so nice you dont wanna cover it up, but the helmet is so cool you wanna use it.

Here goes a few outside pictures.

This figure is a pain though, the head sculpt is so nice you dont wanna cover it up, but the helmet is so cool you wanna use it.

:lol This is SOOOOO true, the helmet look rocks but the sculpt is just too detailed to cover up. I have mine minus the mask ....................... for now that is :D

Excellent pics too!

:lol This is SOOOOO true, the helmet look rocks but the sculpt is just too detailed to cover up. I have mine minus the mask ....................... for now that is :D

Excellent pics too!

Same boat...

Its easy with the P2 as the paint work isn't as nice, but with Wolf it is a hard decision. I display him w/o the mask and mandibles open.

Quality picks and nice poses. I can never get mine looking that good he's just stood there in the basic standing with spear pose.

Great pics. I need to repose my Wolf something like that. I'm selling my PredAlien though. I just can't stand the design. So not what I was hoping to see, and the articulation HT put into it made it even worse. I just hope I don't lose too much money on it on eBay.

Anyway, thought I'd post pics here of the mod I did to my Cleaner. He's actually a combo of both Wolf releases. I added a second cannon to my Cleaner's armor, painted them both as they should be, and did that great mod of making a ball joint to give the cannon arms totally accurate mobility. And I gave him the regular mask which looks beat up enough for me without being overkill, but gave it a better paint job to highlight the markings like it's supposed to be, and to make it less brown all over. In the ADI book it's pretty straight gunmetal and steal colored.

I know it's not accurate to the movie to have both cannons and the cleaner kit, but it looks so cool. The second cannon really has nowhere to fold down to with the spear moved over for the kit, but I won't be displaying it that way anyway.

Here's some pics.
HPIM4888.jpg

HPIM4836.jpg

HPIM4837.jpg

HPIM4833.jpg

HPIM4834.jpg

HPIM4835.jpg

HPIM4887.jpg

Great pics. I need to repose my Wolf something like that. I'm selling my PredAlien though. I just can't stand the design. So not what I was hoping to see, and the articulation HT put into it made it even worse. I just hope I don't lose too much money on it on eBay.

Anyway, thought I'd post pics here of the mod I did to my Cleaner. He's actually a combo of both Wolf releases. I added a second cannon to my Cleaner's armor, painted them both as they should be, and did that great mod of making a ball joint to give the cannon arms totally accurate mobility. And I gave him the regular mask which looks beat up enough for me without being overkill, but gave it a better paint job to highlight the markings like it's supposed to be, and to make it less brown all over. In the ADI book it's pretty straight gunmetal and steal colored.

I know it's not accurate to the movie to have both cannons and the cleaner kit, but it looks so cool. The second cannon really has nowhere to fold down to with the spear moved over for the kit, but I won't be displaying it that way anyway.

Here's some pics.

HPIM4837.jpg

HPIM4834.jpg

great job man - looks killer :)

Thanks. They now have 100% range of movement. I can get any pose out of them I want just by making that connection a ball joint. It was a bizitch to get the connector out of the cannon arm though. Nearly ruin the pieces. That plastic doesn't get soft when you heat it, but it will melt. And once you've warped that plastic it never goes back to the way it was molded.

Just picked this guy up shortly after Guardian and he definitely one of the best figs I've ever had. Just plain awesome.

wolf2o.jpg

wolf1jm.jpg

I really regret not getting either Wolf while they were under $250. I know alot of people hate the skinny body he has (and understandably so) but he is still a sweet lookin' figure imho. Graet pics Ultragunner.

The Wolf is a great fig...he has one of the best helmets and some great accessories...not to mention his dreads hang wonderfully...

Back