Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are there no springs/cables that comes with the cleaner kit version??

there are, I just never put them on, I don't like the way they look.

but the alien that's wrapped around mines arm only comes with the SS EX version

Last edited:
Some love to my Wolf :rock

dD7VZ43q6V.jpg

wMjP2dPfPP.jpg

SZNMJr6l6F.jpg

2A2pvIkgu4.jpg

SwOek4Kwlw.jpg

I don't hate HT for re-releasing their figures. It really depends on which side of the coin you land on. Either you're a disgruntled owner of the previous model or someone a little late to the party and now have a chance at the newer model.

However, they're confusing us with this new Wolf. He's better equipped than the previous version, but still incomplete. I wonder if they intentionally left out some items (like the ones MF and Siona mentioned) in plans to include them with a 3rd and final version of the Wolf (with battle damage, one would assume). And why wouldn't they? They've put out a BD Predalien, so we would need a BD Wolf to match.

I just wish they would re-release a P2 Elder figure. It's the only one I am missing. lol I don't think it's going to be a reality though, unless the make it as a two pack with a unique figure. This figure's re-release was not that successful IMO. There are still lots of them on the main market for reasonable prices.

I have toyed with the notion of adding on a casted version of the second shoulder cannon. I don't care too much about the extended whip. I am just happy I was able to get this guy once.

I actually just finished building a Grid and 2 Alien Warriors today and it only took me 10 min total:lol A blow dryer really is your friend. I just put the blow dryer towards the socket and also had the ball in the front. After 10-15 seconds, they popped right in with no problems

I didn't even use a blow dryer for my alien. Everything snapped in place just fine.

A word of warning regarding the alien rubber flesh. It seems very similar to the face rubber of the Toy Biz Trolls. These things have a tendancy to crack when dry. I found that keeping them moist with a little vaseline or baby oil helps prevent the cracking.

My first ever Predator! :woo

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5503.jpg

IMG_5504.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

I picked it up at a toy show here in town for $79 brand new so I couldn't resist! I had NO IDEA how amazing these things are, they just TOWER and both the detail and sccessories are just sick!

I can't wait for Predator and Dutch now! WOW!

damn lucky! personnaly i think hes best displayed without the bio and those springs . the face sculpt is too deadly to keep masked. you should look into getting P2 battle damaged if you like all the cool acessories

I need the bone necklace and neck collar for this figure...any ideas as to where I can pick this up (can't find one on eBay)?

Back