Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02744.jpg

that's one nice shot Hicks...:rock

you know for the longest time i thought the cleaner pred looked the worst. i didnt even want to buy him (other than the fact that he is the most badass pred)but when the ages three and up by me had it, i looked at bought it, and when i assembled it looked way better than any other pictures ihad seen.

Do you know which one to get? There's a guy on Ebay with four different kinds...
I normally use the Bondini gel because it gives you more work time, it doesn't set in seconds like the regular bondini super glue. If your looking for fast results, go with the Bondini super glue or the brush on super glue. It all works great but the gel does take longer to set, just depends on what your looking for. Hope this helps! :D

Can someone put up how to mod AVP predators wolf especially, i just received mine.

Hi! I'm new here. :)
Found time to assemble my HT predator cleaner. I began yesterday and finished today. This is my first Hot Toys collectible and hopefully many more to come. :D

By the way, any tips how to pop the left leg properly? It's a little longer than the right foot right now and doesn't click like the right leg does when pushed.

Another thing is, I noticed the hands can't really hold the spear and the cannon properly. Is this normal?

3104299878_270c04d8d4_o.jpg

3103468257_74f5116b6a_o.jpg

This is my Neca version. Just sharing it with everyone.
3094492476_4966ef5d1f_o.jpg

TFL!

Last edited:
yea i bent the leg and then pushed really hard and it went in, if that doesnt work just heat it up with the Ol' hairdryer. isnt the wolf badass? no photos capture is kickassness

Back