1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8256.jpg

No orange face plate. So they gonna release another EG version?

They could've done swappable head plates with a magnet. If it worked for Yondu, it would've worked here. That way we could switch between 2014 and 2023 Nebula. Oh well.

They could've done swappable head plates with a magnet. If it worked for Yondu, it would've worked here. That way we could switch between 2014 and 2023 Nebula. Oh well.

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed in that as well. Would have been a nice feature.

I mean the character is nice, but not so important that it warrants a second release.

Oh well, not super critical to me. I'll be fine with this one.

Shame about not having the orange plate but considering how hot toys has been not really surprising.

Does the gun look just a tad oversized to anyone else? Especially in the holster.

Everything else looks great.

Shame about not having the orange plate but considering how hot toys has been not really surprising.

Does the gun look just a tad oversized to anyone else? Especially in the holster.

Everything else looks great.

Maybe just a tad. I don't think she had the holster in GoTG2, so its addition makes her look a little less streamlined.

1522872239-aif18.jpeg

Figure turned out really nice overall. The pants still hang a bit low in the crotch for some reason, but it's not quite as bad as before, and I'm sure it'll be possible to inch them up further if we want.

And I'm not bothered by the lack of an orange face plate, since she had that with a completely different outfit anyway.

Looking forward to getting her. Of the figures I have pre-ordered, she's been the one I'm most excited about for a while.

Hoping Gamora comes after that, though. Tired of waiting for her.

If there are no delays, she should be in hand by the week of Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back