1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sleeper MVP from Endgame. Loved her and so happy there's a figure of her.

I was not a huge fan of the character in the Guardians, she grew on me a little in Infinity War but you are absolutely right, she was a huge part of my love for Endgame!

Am I the only one who though Harry Connick Jr. when he saw that photo?

HC Jr.jpeg

Looks like a lot of you should cancel your orders and use the money on some much needed therapy.

Gamora sucks, Nebula is a much better character and Karen is a much better actress. Gamora can just stay pushed back as far as i'm concerned, we need a nebula though.

Gamora sucks, Nebula is a much better character and Karen is a much better actress. Gamora can just stay pushed back as far as i'm concerned, we need a nebula though.

Lmaooo, you surely are gonna trigger the Gamora fanboys with that comment...but yeah, I do agree. Nebula is def a more interesting character than Gamora.

I think they both do some amazing work with whatever character they are portraying in or out of the MCU.

I agree, I think they both are great actors and I am really looking forward to both figures. I think both are almost essential for an MCU collection.

just give us 2 pack Gamora Nebula and everyone will be happy :D
But maybe after they release Nebula they will speed up Gamora release couse its ridiculous.. 26 months now from annoucment...

Back