1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This didn?t get hit with a delay so I?m optimistic she is still on track.

Oh suck I saw this was bumped and thought it was good news. Oh well, at least i?ll hopefully get Wasp this year.

Should be the next figure released, probably beginning of next week.

Hard to say. This is the reddit hot toys release list, sorry if it looks like a mess, I tried copying and pasting from a spreadsheet, Ive edited out the non-hot toys releases:

Stan Lee Ragnarok 09/2020
Whiplash 09/2020
Batman Beyond 10/2020
Captain America Endgame 10/2020
Commander Cody 10/2020
Darth Maul Solo DX 10/2020
Heavy Infantry Mandalorian 10/2020
Hulk - Endgame 10/2020
IG-11 10/2020
Iron Patriot 10/2020
Nebula 10/2020

Hard to say. This is the reddit hot toys release list, sorry if it looks like a mess, I tried copying and pasting from a spreadsheet, Ive edited out the non-hot toys releases:

Stan Lee Ragnarok 09/2020
Whiplash 09/2020
Batman Beyond 10/2020
Captain America Endgame 10/2020
Commander Cody 10/2020
Darth Maul Solo DX 10/2020
Heavy Infantry Mandalorian 10/2020
Hulk - Endgame 10/2020
IG-11 10/2020
Iron Patriot 10/2020
Nebula 10/2020

Theres 13 weeks left in the year. Unless they double up on releases every week for the rest of the year I dont see all of these coming out much less making it to the states.

Yeah I have no idea what is up with gamora. Maybe they had considered waiting for the new female body, but I'm not sure why. I thought most of the complaints about the last gamora were the thin arms and fragile elbows, which shouldnt have been a big issue since this figure has a jacket.

I dont think they show headsculpts until likeness deals are approved so I dont think that was the issue either.

Maybe they just didnt think it was a priority but then why make it in the 1st place?

Yeah I have no idea what is up with gamora. Maybe they had considered waiting for the new female body, but I'm not sure why. I thought most of the complaints about the last gamora were the thin arms and fragile elbows, which shouldnt have been a big issue since this figure has a jacket.

I dont think they show headsculpts until likeness deals are approved so I dont think that was the issue either.

Maybe they just didnt think it was a priority but then why make it in the 1st place?

Probably just as simple as not many orders ?? Who knows. Sucks for those who did order, but that's the game in this day and age.

A few years back there were hardly any delays with Hot Toys. OK Hulkbuster and Drax with tattooed body, but they were something out of the ordinary.

Wouldnt mind Iron Patriot and Cap soon, though the rumor also says Mk 85 imminent no?
The only war machine i have is the very first from im 2 so i would be glad if that came next. i liked tbe digital camo wm but not enough to buy it.

That is the ONLY war machine i don't have lol. I'm sure i would own it also if i was collecting at the time.
It looks ok still if you have it next to plastic iron man mk 6. By todays standards its very bare bones. I'm not a huge fan of the character in general but I really enjoy endgame and at least comes with a cheadle head.

Back