Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri

This and Bucky were two most impressive figures out of Hot Toys' entire SDCC display this year. Really looking forward to grabbing both of them.

giphy.gif

She's perfect.

This and Bucky were two most impressive figures out of Hot Toys' entire SDCC display this year. Really looking forward to grabbing both of them.
Couldn't agree more, Mr Tanker, couldn't agree more. :duff

I bet you Valkyrie never saw the light of day because the white armor was not only better received, but HT is enough ahead in the R&D of their stuff. They likely had a Marvel tip off that the white armor is prominent in another film like A4 and chose not to push forward with the scrapper garb.

I appreciate that HT has put this much effort into Suri and Bucky. I know A level characters that don't get the treatment these B level characters have gotten. That's always really nice to see. I look forward to both of them, but their purchase will warrent what is on the menu at the time of release.

They already showing this on the social media, her chance on being released is bigger now, probably :pray:

Screenshot_2018-07-24-12-59-29.jpg

At this point ill be amazed if Shuri doesn't forward. The buzz on the figure is unanimously positive with the worst comments being"I don't care about this but it looks amazing" and the best being basically Gimme gimme gimme! I think we'll see her announced before the fall.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

people actually like Shuri? shes the epitome of Mary Sue

people actually like Shuri? shes the epitome of Mary Sue
How? Why is it hard to believe she's incredibly gifted and intelligent? That's not hard to buy about anyone.

How? Why is it hard to believe she's incredibly gifted and intelligent? That's not hard to buy about anyone.

shes a kid thats smarter than Tony Stark and Bruce Banner combined, and has no character flaws? Tony is smart but has tons of character flaws, PTSD, etc.

shes a kid thats smarter than Tony Stark and Bruce Banner combined, and has no character flaws? Tony is smart but has tons of character flaws
We don't really know if she has character flaws yet as far as the MCU version goes so that's a bit unfair to say. As for her being smarter than Bruce and Tony? Possible. Again, we've only seen the character prominently in one film and a minor part in another. Mary Sue is way too early to call.

and Mary Sue Grenade ignored. We have already talked about those people and have moved on.

I wish she came with a causal HS also just so I could toss her in a lab with Bruce and Tony.

It's canon that she is smarter. Look it up.

I'm actually wondering about her hands and her weapons. Will we be able to emulate some kind of sonic pulse with the weapons with a snap on accessory of some sort. I kind of want some open hands for the "what are THOSE" scene lol. All sorts of neat questions.
and Mary Sue Grenade ignored. We have already talked about those people and have moved on.

I wish she came with a causal HS also just so I could toss her in a lab with Bruce and Tony.

She’s a great character. Her portrayal was a highlight in both films [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back