Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri

Saw that. I've read people saying they're not putting Shuri out in that wave and she's going somewhere else though(which is why she's shaded out in some photos of the wave).
Marvel Legends is doing an entire second Black Panther wave now with Shuri, Ayo, M'baku, tactical Killmonger, clearly they're getting demand they didn't expect

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm honestly thrilled to see that HT chose this look for her coz damn, I like the white one but this here is absolutely gorgeous and fierce! I need her in my display pointing those blasters at anything that moves. :lol

I for sure thought they'd have a tactical Killmonger at the show.

I was hoping for that too :(

Does make me wonder what figures we would get teases of, if the Phase 1 movies were being made now. Carter and Lady Sif? God knows its definitely criminal that Thor 1 Loki was never made..

:exactly: completely agree!

Hope so. I'm more worried that T Challa with throne will be shelves than the Shuri. I will buy the s***out of it but I see a lot of "I just want the throne" posts.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I hope not, I think it's a great piece...I am definitely in the minority here, but whilst I do think the throne looks great, I actually just want the figure :lol

I wonder what people who didn't like her character are doing in this thread. If I didn't like a character, I wouldn’t even check that character's HT thread coz, well, why when I'm not thinking of buying it? I mean, i guess there's always the joy in letting others know I don't like that character .... :wave

Unheard of sharing a different opinion. It’s the entire Premise of a message board. I was curious if others felt the same and I see one person who agreed. I was also curious as to see why people like her so much. Not everyone wants attention, some people actually want a discussion.

Colonizer lol

:lol

She became such a fan favorite, and the movie was a box office beast. I'm not surprised to see new BP stuff pop - I only hope an Okoye joins her for order in the future.....

I would like to see Valkyrie come out, too. I guess it's not looking good with them not showing her. The tiny optimistic part of me is hoping they're changing her look to the white suit, but the larger part of me is iffy on her being released at all.

I'm hoping for white costume Valkyrie as well, since I preferred that look. Okeyo would also be fantastic. Good to see more females added to the mix. Maybe this will open the door to Nebula and Mantis.

I wonder what people who didn't like her character are doing in this thread. If I didn't like a character, I wouldn’t even check that character's HT thread coz, well, why when I'm not thinking of buying it? I mean, i guess there's always the joy in letting others know I don't like that character .... :wave

I always wonder that also. I have never once went into another thread about a figure, movie, statue of something i did not like and say i did not like it. I just ignored the thread and go to a thread of something i like.

It is very strange to me. It's like not liking a food and asking people over and over why they like it when you don't.

Very simply It's because we are not the same.

I love shuri... Sadly we'll prob never see this ever, just like valkyrie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I always wonder that also. I have never once went into another thread about a figure, movie, statue of something i did not like and say i did not like it. I just ignored the thread and go to a thread of something i like.

It is very strange to me. It's like not liking a food and asking people over and over why they like it when you don't.

It’s even more weird when these people repeatedly checks back in the thread just to remind people how much they hate the figure, or character, or the company that made the figure nonstop. Truly annoying people with no life.

I will sometimes post that I don’t like something when it’s something I was hoping/expecting to like and am disappointed with the final product.

I will sometimes post that I don’t like something when it’s something I was hoping/expecting to like and am disappointed with the final product.

I can totally understand that.

I love the Iron man MKII. It was one of my favorite scenes when he suiting up for the 1st time in that gorgeous unpainted suit and i was really looking forward to the new one but it was not as good as i hoped.

That is a lot different than going into the MKII thread and saying i hate IM and why would anyone want this figure

Yeah that’s totally fine and understandable. I’m mainly talking about members that stalk a thread and post nonstop about how much they hate the figures in the said thread over and over and just refuses to let others enjoy the figures.

I love shuri... Sadly we'll prob never see this ever, just like valkyrie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Man every thread these days this thought comes up. You can list every single thing hot toys has shown and not released from memory. But they release nearly 500mms, 20 DX figures, 10 1/4 figures, 20 tv figures, 5 cars and everyone still focuses on the 10 that got shown and never production.

Exactly this! Just let people enjoy the hobby, dammit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_1681-01.jpg

Back