Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri

I’m curious if the neck brace will be removable.

Edit: Realized that part of it is sculpted on the head, so.... no.

So they're splitting that neck brace, with part of it attached to the sculpt? Curious now about how it will look like when the head is rotated.

black-panther-letitia-wright-shuri.jpg

Looks like they designed it that way so that her neck can swivel and not be locked in place like it was in the movie. Pretty impractical battle gear if you can’t look around. Ask Michael Keaton.

That would be my preferred look as well. It seems to me that if HT chooses between two outfits in a movie they’ll always choose my least favorite.

Putting the cart waaaay before the horse but maybe there could be a limited exclusive lab tech version in the future, new clothes and a clean HS. I'd get that in a heartbeat. Same situation with Gladiator Thor, I wanted that armor from the entire rest of Ragnarok but not with the facepaint or shin guard molded on :/

I'll still buy this though

I am genuinly surprised to see somany wanting this figure.

This is the only figure I've been excited about this SDCC. I hope they do make it. I'm still a little depressed about Valkyrie.

She became such a fan favorite, and the movie was a box office beast. I'm not surprised to see new BP stuff pop - I only hope an Okoye joins her for order in the future.....

This is the only figure I've been excited about this SDCC. I hope they do make it. I'm still a little depressed about Valkyrie.

I would like to see Valkyrie come out, too. I guess it's not looking good with them not showing her. The tiny optimistic part of me is hoping they're changing her look to the white suit, but the larger part of me is iffy on her being released at all.

Does make me wonder what figures we would get teases of, if the Phase 1 movies were being made now. Carter and Lady Sif? God knows its definitely criminal that Thor 1 Loki was never made..

I’m surprised she is a popular character. Found her annoying.

It would be strange if we all liked the same things or people. There are probably charcters you like that others find annoying. We all like different things and that's why there is sooooo many things being shown at SDCC right now. There is something for everyone.

It would be strange if we all liked the same things or people. There are probably charcters you like that others find annoying. We all like different things and that's why there is sooooo many things being shown at SDCC right now. There is something for everyone.

I’m with you. I think it’s great so many people are into it. Gives me hope for characters that i may like and others don’t, get made. Just surprised at how much love it’s getting.

I'm slowly worrying less and less. Valkyrie's situation is why nobody is sure Shuri will go to preorder but judging by the internet's reaction to this figure and the film's box office, I'd say this is a much surer bet now.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'm slowly worrying less and less. Valkyrie's situation is why nobody is sure Shuri will go to preorder but judging by the internet's reaction to this figure and the film's box office, I'd say this is a much surer bet now.

And that they also made T'Challa with a throne means that the BP figures out already must be selling well.

Hope so. I'm more worried that T Challa with throne will be shelves than the Shuri. I will buy the s***out of it but I see a lot of "I just want the throne" posts.
And that they also made T'Challa with a throne means that the BP figures out already must be selling well.

Marvel Legends is doing an entire second Black Panther wave now with Shuri, Ayo, M'baku, tactical Killmonger, clearly they're getting demand they didn't expect

Back