Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri

She looks good! I like the sculpt and depending on the price I'd be very interested in adding her to my collection :rock Hopefully she makes it to release! :pray:

fri.gif

Seems like a lot of things that don't make it to PO are made and shown before the actual movie, then when the interest or screentime doesn't follow through they don't get made (Rhino, Crossbones, Yellowjacket, the whole Valerian line etc). The fact that they are expanding the Black Panther line after the film has been out and a massive success suggests they may actually be more serious about these releases imo

That was my thought as well. It seems like a lot of the toy companies didn't expect the movie to be nearly as popular as it ended up being (I can't blame them; I was expecting Doctor Strange or Guardians of the Galaxy numbers) and are now trying to catch up; it was just leaked that Hasbro is planning another Marvel Legends wave after the fact.

So that does make me hopeful we'll actually be able to pre-order!

I don't care if its 270, I want her! Yes. I am crazy[emoji13]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Loved Valkyrie but re public opinion/frenzy seems like Shuri really captured folks? I'd rather have had Okoye myself...but anyway figure Shuri is a given for HT - the newest Disney princess, with a large role in upcoming films.

I won't be picking her up, but congrats to those who get her. I'd consider T'challa/throne if I had the funds.

Suppose that marketing-wise with Hot Toys it depends which movie it's pushed with too. These solo movies that tease minor characters just don't seem to see the light of day. Whereas Age of Ultron gave us Maria Hill for god's sake..

Out of the new figure this has the best likeness. It’s pretty amazing.

Will buy this immediately when it goes up for pre-order. Now give me tactical suit Killmonger and I’ll be complete.

She looks stunning.

The designs of Black Panther are second to none in the MCU.

Wow, this is unexpected but an instant preorder. Provided of course HT actually puts it up for order and doesn't pull yet another Yellowjacket.

Loved Valkyrie but re public opinion/frenzy seems like Shuri really captured folks? I'd rather have had Okoye myself...but anyway figure Shuri is a given for HT - the newest Disney princess, with a large role in upcoming films.

I won't be picking her up, but congrats to those who get her. I'd consider T'challa/throne if I had the funds.

Between the two, I'd prefer Okoye as well.

I just set Hot Toys a blank check for this figure. I want it and i can sell body parts if i need to.

Back