Hot Toys MMS 501 Black Panther - Shuri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Black Panther Shuri

Who's the girl who says "move, or be moved" in Civil War?
That would be Ayo. :)

Honestly, the prototype sculpt looks absolutely brilliant! It's like tiny Letitia on display. WTF. I freaking need HT to release her.

Now there's only Okoye and Nebula from my wishlist left. Bring it HT. Bring it.

IMG_1433-01.jpg

It does look great. I hope it get's made for sale... I do want it, but it's low on the priority list for me. I may end up having to pass on it depending on how many others I need to pay for around that time. I think I may find my limit soon with all these reveals :gah:

Okoye would be an instant order regardless, Panther needs is Dora. Shuri was good in the movies so far, but not particularly figure worthy for me just yet. I didn't find her snark as charming as everyone else, apparently. :lol

I thought Okoye was way more popular than Shuri no? I much prefer the character and also the look of the character.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Who cares whether Shuri is more popular than Okoye or the other way around? This is the HT figure of Shuri and it is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. Both are immensely popular so who knows how HT decided who to do first :)pray:).

I myself am praying Okoye and Nebula are next coz with Shuri and Buck shown now, they're the only ones from my wishlist left.

Would be a shame if this doesn't go up for PO. Such a fantastic sculpt.

I thought Okoye was way more popular than Shuri no? I much prefer the character and also the look of the character.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't know if there's a way to tell if Shuri or Okoye is more popular, overall - only picked up some stuff from 'net posts. Some parents I guess were thrilled w. Shuri as a princess role model, so there was that kind of popularity.

I'd rather have Okoye as well - but I'm confident she's on the table with HT sooner or later. Hoping for a holiday release - Okoye has been a presence in 2 films and she's badass, can't think HT wouldn't produce her.

Shuri is a gorgeous sculpt - congrats to those picking her up.

Shuri is a very high maybe. Okoye would be an absolutely. That head sculpt is amazing though.

It does look great. I hope it get's made for sale... I do want it, but it's low on the priority list for me. I may end up having to pass on it depending on how many others I need to pay for around that time. I think I may find my limit soon with all these reveals :gah:

Okoye would be an instant order regardless, Panther needs is Dora. Shuri was good in the movies so far, but not particularly figure worthy for me just yet. I didn't find her snark as charming as everyone else, apparently. :lol
That was the issue I had with the character as well. If they toned down the snark I would've liked the character more.

She and Okoye were favorites in the movie, so I would like to get her. The sculpt is amazing and she looks fantastic overall.

Back