1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got a shipping notice yet?
It?s 4:30pm on the East coast.
I know they are still open on the West coast.
Maybe they?ll ship her tonight?

Yep looks like I got stuck with the second batch somehow. Suck. She may get to me at the same time as Nebula, hopefully late November/December.

Just a super short review. I'm not blown away by this

https://youtu.be/fsT-HoFSDmM

Good review.

I'm a big fan of Ant-Man and have the original and Civil War versions but for some reason have held off of picking up both the Wasp and this Ant-Man version as well.

While his suit is nice looking, there's not a big difference between the first two that I already have. I thought about just picking up The Wasp but the price has kept me from doing so. I may eventually get her, though, as I think she needs to be in an Ant-Man collection.

I just got this from Sideshow today. This was one of my more anticipated figures of this year, and for the most part, I like her, but it seems HT really cannot make a flexible female figure that can hold a pose. Between this one and Captain Marvel, the suit is so restrictive. The bendy arm of the stand is too short, the wings could use some dichroic film on them (both of which I can remedy, but for the price of this figure, I should not have to). the light-up feature is outstanding though. eh, lemme play with this one some more; hopefully she will shine on to me more in time

wasp-small2.jpg

wasp-small1.jpg

Don't know what is wrong with you guys. I love this figure. The wings really make her stand out. Headsculpt is a home run, even the one inside the mask is great.

Sorry for the crappy quality. My last figure I needed to finish my New Avengers shelf. Pretty happy with the pose.
002E4BEB-3D5C-4482-A1B5-4E869CB21971.jpg

Certified awesome figure. They could have put a bit more articulation into the wings but, they likely didn't to keep them from being too fragile. Even that is nitpicking an otherwise awesome release. Great headsculpt. Suit looks stellar. Really can't find much to complain about here.
20201029_152806-02.jpg

Back