1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I don?t love this Hope figure but with the current lack of female figures (obviously getting better) I?d love a Janet Old School Wasp! It would look so cool next to the OG Ant-Man figure (especially since we didn?t even get Yellowjacket) and they would look so good together. It?s too bad that no one ever seems to even bring up the need for that figure combined with the fact that it would have a young Michelle Pfeiffer headsculpt/facesculpt!

Would be a good excuse to re-release the classic suit too, just add a young Michael Douglas sculpt

yjB2jhW.jpg

Not that I don?t love this Hope figure but with the current lack of female figures (obviously getting better) I?d love a Janet Old School Wasp! It would look so cool next to the OG Ant-Man figure (especially since we didn?t even get Yellowjacket) and they would look so good together. It?s too bad that no one ever seems to even bring up the need for that figure combined with the fact that it would have a young Michelle Pfeiffer headsculpt/facesculpt!
View attachment 507392View attachment 507393View attachment 507394View attachment 507395

:naughty:google:blah:love

Would be a good excuse to re-release the classic suit too, just add a young Michael Douglas sculpt

yjB2jhW.jpg

Yeah that'd be great and welcome addition! Speaking of that, I want to see a Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) Ant-Man movie!

View attachment 507394

:naughty:google:blah:love

yjB2jhW.jpg

I haven't been as vocal about it, but a Michelle Pfeiffer Wasp figure is the one figure that would get me to jump into the Ant-Man line (though modern Wasp has been very tempting). However, given that OG Wasp hasn't had any action figures released across any line (I don't even think HT made a cosbaby), that seems like a much less likely possibility.

Not sure if anyone else was looking for Hope, but my Sideshow waitlist converted, so I grabbed one. When I contacted customer service to cancel my Galadriel order with them, they said they still had a handful left, but not a ton, so if anyone is thinking about it, might want to get on it ASAP.

Not sure if anyone else was looking for Hope, but my Sideshow waitlist converted, so I grabbed one. When I contacted customer service to cancel my Galadriel order with them, they said they still had a handful left, but not a ton, so if anyone is thinking about it, might want to get on it ASAP.

Nice! :) She's a gorgeous figure indeed!

I ended up putting myself on the SS waitlist, several days ago. I had to pick up several other figures higher on the priority list and missed this one. Hopefully it will convert and I can throw some RPs and/or discount code at it.

I ended up putting myself on the SS waitlist, several days ago. I had to pick up several other figures higher on the priority list and missed this one. Hopefully it will convert and I can throw some RPs and/or discount code at it.

I don?t think they typically allow discounts nor RP to be used on waitlist conversions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to put together a civilian Hope! It's almost done, just needs some shoes/boots, but I'm undecided what to use, lol

9TTGPTV.jpg

xulj9Zy.jpg

Y6MLj6E.jpg

Q0Jaqmt.jpg

I decided to put together a civilian Hope! It's almost done, just needs some shoes/boots, but I'm undecided what to use, lol

9TTGPTV.jpg

xulj9Zy.jpg

Y6MLj6E.jpg

Q0Jaqmt.jpg

Looks good so far, what type of pants are you going to use?

Are you going for a film accurate civilian look?

If you have her in jeans, it would probably be best to go also get some boots.

Looks good so far, what type of pants are you going to use?

Are you going for a film accurate civilian look?

If you have her in jeans, it would probably be best to go also get some boots.

Thanks! I'm going for @ csyeung's look from below. I don't recall her wearing this outfit in the movies (correct me if I'm mistaken), so I may not be going for screen accuracy. But yeah all I need now is the footwear lol

[...]

R8qcGBy.jpg

[...]

Back