1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve grown to appreciate Justin’s videos. Yeah, he LOVES everything, but I take that as he is just an enthusiastic kinda guy and he does a really good job showing off the figs.

He is the person I watch the most when it comes figure reviews.

Whoa whoa whoa I haven't paid attention to figure news in a while and Wasp's out?! :panic: It looks spectacular! Looking forward to potentially adding this super heroine!!!

Evangeline isn't a big person, just like CM they gave her a body that is too thick. Also just like CM, the articulation is super limited.

I find it funny that he nit picks that it doesn?t say The Wasp on the display stand.
It has Hope Van Dyne on it instead.

Hot Toys is inconsistent on that point.

Sometimes they use the character?s ?code name? while at other times their civilian name. They should pick one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously WTF were Hot Toys thinking releasing Antman with a headsculpt like that ?

I actually feel embarrassed for them !!

119862983_196915068464786_7525796664513835643_n-2.jpg

119675208_196915091798117_5296027883615043791_n.jpg

Kinda disappointed with wing articulation. Apparently they only move forward and backward not up and down. However I am wondering if you can just remove the wings from that blue peg/axle piece and just install them separately so they can move freely.

she has that blank look on her face that hot toys never fails to deliver with their female sculpts

she has that blank look on her face that hot toys never fails to deliver with their female sculpts

Hot toys can't win. They give a smiling face and people don't like it. They give a neutral face and some people complain.

Would you have preferred the contagious Paul Rudd grin? :lol

I'm satisfied with the OG antman. That smiling sculpt is awful . The Evangeline Lily sculpt is actually pretty great. Some of the photos posted initially gave me early hot toys black widow vibes

Back