1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can bet your sweet bum that they have a Riot Control Trooper in the works.

He looks exactly the same as a FO, am I missing something, you'd think HT would 've jumped on this from the start, maybe they didn't have the footage :dunno

He looks exactly the same as a FO, am I missing something, you'd think HT would 've jumped on this from the start, maybe they didn't have the footage :dunno

Well he is the same, he would just come with different accessories. I am guessing they just didn't think they had an iconic enough presence in the film to warrant making it? Which of course we know isn't the case from this shot.

Well he is the same, he would just come with different accessories. I am guessing they just didn't think they had an iconic enough presence in the film to warrant making it? Which of course we know isn't the case from this shot.

Either that or Finn sucks with a lightsaber. Anyway any trooper weapon that can actually be a match with a freakin saber is an instant collect for me :lecture

Too bad the original troopers didn't have these

SH Figuarts are making one so you can bet Hot Toys will seeming it will be the baton, possibly 2 unless they make it extend, and a shield (not shown in the scene in the trailer but all the other toys have them so its safe to assume they have them) along with different hands... easy to do.

These delays in billing and shipping out of HK are frustrating. On day 5 of "shipping soon" status" for both this and Farmboy Luke.

These delays in billing and shipping out of HK are frustrating. On day 5 of "shipping soon" status" for both this and Farmboy Luke.

Same here. Luke was charged last Wednesday, but no updates. He might be moving, but SS don't get updates themselves immediately. That's what happened with the Spacetrooper.

Same here. Luke was charged last Wednesday, but no updates. He might be moving, but SS don't get updates themselves immediately. That's what happened with the Spacetrooper.

You're right. I got a tracking number for spacetrooper on the day he arrived.

Back