1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got the 14 day notice too. Just got the single lonely trooper.

Thanks guys! You all need to update your locations. :lol I'm gonna go ahead and cancel the squad leader, then. I wanted one of these before the movie but would prefer to just have a regular trooper since the pauldron isn't removable.

Thanks guys! You all need to update your locations. :lol I'm gonna go ahead and cancel the squad leader, then. I wanted one of these before the movie but would prefer to just have a regular trooper since the pauldron isn't removable.

Pauldron isn't removeable? Lame!

Yeah I guess it's glued down. Anyhow the regular is cheap enough that even losing the NRD I won't actually lose money. Hopefully there'll be a $20 coupon soon and I can use it for this.

Cancelled this with SSC and ordered through BBTS. SSC wants $19 for shipping. BBTS it is $8.50. Even with the earned reward points through SSC that I would get, I still come out ahead with BBTS. No exclusive item on this one, so BBTS it is.

Cancelled this with SSC and ordered through BBTS. SSC wants $19 for shipping. BBTS it is $8.50. Even with the earned reward points through SSC that I would get, I still come out ahead with BBTS. No exclusive item on this one, so BBTS it is.

Sideshow's shipping rates have gone insane. Another way to scrape a few pennies off customers. Its really sad. If they don't have that $10 ship special, then you know its gonna be way too high. I live 20 miles from them and my Spacetrooper cost $16.68 to get here.

USPS would cost $6-$10 for local shipments via priority. And they wouldn't need insurance given the fact that they just have you smash any broken parts anyway. Don't know why they don't provide options for shipping.

My guess is they are internally charging a small fee for "packing and processing". How can bulk rate shipping be more than what it would cost for me to ship it back to them from a local station?

Anyway, seems to be the cost of getting the EXs thru them.

Looks like there is an Officer (Red Pauldron) and an Officer/Trooper set now.

FO Officer 01.jpg
FO Officer 01_5.jpg
FO Officer 02.jpg
FO Officer 03.jpg

i am going to get this red pauldron from ebay and promote
one of my stormtrooper to officer!

Nice, was hoping they would do this if (more like when) they announced the Officer as the 2 pack will save a little money and have been thinking I want a basic one as well as maybe an Officer to go with the Squad Leader. Don't really fancy the Heavy Gunner as if I bought more I would rather pick up something really different like a Flame Trooper and round out the squad with a Riot Control Trooper (and have him fight Finn) though I'm sure I could maybe pick up the accessories and extra hands off of Ebay for that one.

This is good for anyone who is loving building their army, though I am really looking forward to those teased hero reveals (guess anyone looking forward to seeing the War Machine reveal today will be bummed... I want to see him but I can wait a while)

Back