1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready for some decent reviews of these. Definitely not buying until I see the film but am really digging the design.

Not 100% sure of the translation, but I think Secret Base just posted on their facebook page these are about to be released in Hong Kong.

There have been video reviews for months now. The figure released on Force Friday with the Toys R Us exclusive base.

Talking about general release here.

Well the figure is exactly the same so what difference is there? But yes there are video reviews of the Hot Toys non Toys R Us version with the black and white base. Hong Kong has been selling them for over a month because they sold a limited number to people from the store.

They've been selling the commander. The regular trooper just came out yesterday--and gunner of course.

Squad Leader not Commander. So picture the figure without a pauldron and like magic you have your review of the figure.

Right the squad leader. I think people were mostly focused on confirmation that the single trooper was released at the same time as the two-pack.

Right the squad leader. I think people were mostly focused on confirmation that the single trooper was released at the same time as the two-pack.

Ah gotcha. I was mostly just responding to someone who was asking about reviews for the figure being out yet.

I have the squad leader on order, but I'm so close to canceling. It was an impulse order on Force Friday. :lol I think I'd perhaps prefer the regular trooper, plus it's cheaper so even getting burned on the NRD wouldn't really matter.

Well the figure is exactly the same so what difference is there? But yes there are video reviews of the Hot Toys non Toys R Us version with the black and white base. Hong Kong has been selling them for over a month because they sold a limited number to people from the store.

The difference is a general release brings us closer to getting this ourselves. That's all.

Just went ahead and PO'd this bad boy. Wish I could say it was for myself but even then I can't wait for my friend to open this up!

Just went ahead and PO'd this bad boy. Wish I could say it was for myself but even then I can't wait for my friend to open this up!

Wow you're a great friend to do that! I wish my friends would surprise me with Star Wars Hot Toys. :lol

Just got a 14 day notice for this guy and the heavy gunner, they should at least give us time to breath man. Guess this is what happens when there's no new iron man fig coming out.

Just got a 14 day notice for this guy and the heavy gunner, they should at least give us time to breath man. Guess this is what happens when there's no new iron man fig coming out.

14 day notice from SS?

Back