1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, thanks man! I think it looks pretty good. I just really want the stormtrooper NOW!! Plus i like the fun in switching heads and also buying another trooper helmet and adding the blood. (-:

Looks great. Very accurate. Can be a pain to pose. Just be patient with it if you get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there worry of the undersuit cracking or ripping by the elbow if left in a bent pose for long? Just curious if the material is more of a vinyl or rubber and not very thin.

Is there worry of the undersuit cracking or ripping by the elbow if left in a bent pose for long? Just curious if the material is more of a vinyl or rubber and not very thin.

I'm worried about the same thing. I had my Dark Knight (armory) in a fighting stance and the rubbery coating in the crease made by the elbow, stuck together, and has become permanently deformed. I worry the same will happen with the FO Trooper joints since they feel like they are made of similar material.

All the poses I want to put him in require the elbows be bent.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

6428c0cb369d269d20f67ecbebf91333.jpg

So people weren't kidding, this guy is tough to pose. But I think I finally got him into a position I'm happy with. The proto pics had this pose but leaning forward more. I was trying so hard to get that but he wouldn't cooperate.

I like this pose...it would be cool to get it in something a little more dynamic, but if that material on the body suit isn't that forgiving (or could be prone to cracking), well...that's unfortunate. Still, this pose looks pretty good...better than the ramrod-straight out of the box pose we could be stuck with...

I like this pose...it would be cool to get it in something a little more dynamic, but if that material on the body suit isn't that forgiving (or could be prone to cracking), well...that's unfortunate. Still, this pose looks pretty good...better than the ramrod-straight out of the box pose we could be stuck with...

Thank you. It would have been so much easier to just put him in a "at attention" pose, but that doesn't appeal to me. I like the pose I have him in now also, and I will revisit him to build on it and try to get a bit more of a sense of motion to it.

After watching the film this week I decided I needed a regular stormie to go alongside my original stormtrooper. Now do I sell my exclusive squad leader?

I'm still debating between this one and the Jakku exclusive. Don't know which one to put next to Ren.

Go for the jakku one, at least you have the option to remove the ammo vest and backpack to change the look from time to time.

Outstanding. I guess my decision is made. Now I just need that SSC gift card my uncle bought for me for Xmas to show up. :impatient:

Thats great! I have this guy on order too but i think im gonna put him on flexpay because i think jakku and kylo are gonna be shipping at around the same time.

30d15f2efa1368841ca62545859875e8.jpg

Man I just got my regular trooper today-I'm
Blown away. He's amazing! I had full intentions of selling the squad leader as I only wanted one trooper from each trilogy, owning the original trilogy trooper also but now I'm tempted to sell the ot trooper & keeping these 2.
Dunno what to do now!?!

Back