1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithThundercracker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lonely regular Stormie.
Hot Toys...stahp!

The iconic Stormtrooper is back with a new look in the long awaited sequel of the Star Wars trilogy - Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
Although the Galactic Empire has fallen after the Battle of Endor in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, a new organization called the First Order has come to power and this new military junta employs the use of Stormtroopers to execute its orders.
Today, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the new streamline designed First Order Stormtrooper from Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of First Order Stormtrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens featuring the brand new designed Stormtrooper armor and helmet, highly detailed blaster rifle and pistol, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the First
Order’s emblem!
It is now the time to create your own army with the new First Order Stormtroopers!

b1cda9b89a33280d16f64141d77a276c.jpg
2d44ec566057cf2a07086dcfc037f074.jpg
fe79f86e8945d468fea63a298a5b2b6c.jpg
b2de44937a0eca8507ce13dcc94f8f12.jpg

Re: Hot Toys First Order Stormtrooper

I love this Pic!

image.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

Oh man. I thought I was going to be able to skip TFA figures, but this guy may be my exception.

Let's add another 'duck' or 'can't get into the new look' comment in here. Don't like, don't buy. Simple. No need to keep trolling.

Is it just me or do I see rubber at the joints?

Well its a duck.
And its a nice one...duck.

Look how they make ships in PT its terrible now they try to destroy troopers and they succeed.
I am really big disappointed.

Sneak preview of the Exclusive two-pack:

4493540023_10cc2435e4_o.jpg

Can't tell whether there's a tall one and a short one, or whether it's just the camera angle.

I would buy this if HT make it. Looks great.

Been confirmed by someone who has it in hand, Its a rubber under suit :gah:

Back