1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like helms from old clones (both phases) but I'm not deeply in love with the armor itself. I think it's suffering from the fact of not bein actually worn but just designed around digital models. Knee-elbow pads and shoes in particular.

In other news, I could see my way to a single First Order Stormtrooper and Kylo Ren. The latter in particular is growing on me, but ideally I'd rather see the actual film first.

That's my thought to. Squad Leader on flex as my FO keeper with the single on fullpay and able to cancel (no NRD) if the film doesn't hold up. Not a fan of the Heavy Gunner so unlikely to get the two pack or single of him. I really dig the FO Snowtrooper design so one of those may be on the cards.

That's my thought to. Squad Leader on flex as my FO keeper with the single on fullpay and able to cancel (no NRD) if the film doesn't hold up. Not a fan of the Heavy Gunner so unlikely to get the two pack or single of him. I really dig the FO Snowtrooper design so one of those may be on the cards.

It is kind of funny that people could be buying the next Jar Jar Binks and not even know it yet.:lol

It is kind of funny that people could be buying the next Jar Jar Binks and not even know it yet.:lol
Didn't JJ joke about including a scene showing Jar Jar carbonited? I doubt they would make another character as annoying as him. The only thing I can see happening is that the movie sucks overall and doesn't live to the hype, like AoU. Makes a ton of money due to it being hyped up so much but the movie itself isn't that good.

2635563316_df028488ee.jpg

Ive seen theres an in joke in the Star Wars Dinsey Infinity game where Jar Jar in in Carbonite in Jaba's palace instead of Han Solo.

Really like this look. OT still my favorite followed maybe by phase 3 but I like the sleekness of this design.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back