1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the lucky ones will get SW in early March.

Ugh lame. I'd honestly just cancel my pre-order if I didn't have just one last payment on it. And if they would refund it. I don't make enough to just cancel it and order it from Timecent. lol

Ugh lame. I'd honestly just cancel my pre-order if I didn't have just one last payment on it. And if they would refund it. I don't make enough to just cancel it and order it from Timecent. lol

Yeah, it's pointless to me at this point to cancel if ordered via SSC. Just wait a few more weeks.

I'm not that sure how Sideshow works, but maybe it's people paying the full amount up front getting her from the 3rd? That's what I was doing and I got the e-mail saying it would be shipping from the 3rd :dunno

But I ended up cancelling her, unfortunately. Worked out to be about $100 cheaper to get her through a local supplier (that I didn't know about when I pre ordered from Sideshow) and they're getting her about the same time.

If they do favor full payers more than flex payers, I'm not sure why. Flex payers actually give them more money up front than full payers. They don't bill the full payers until they get the figure in, just as they deduct the final payment from the flex payer.

Some figures I flex pay, some I pay in full.

Well i noticed how much more leg she's showing and how much more tight the dress is but that's just me.

It looks like something Greg Land drew :rotfl

Before I cancelled my order, I also got an email saying she would ship on the third. I paid the full amount right away. Maybe it's the 3rd for full amount and the 20th for Flex payers? I didn't want to take the risk of her shipping on the 20th which is why I decided to cancel and order from Timecent.

Before I cancelled my order, I also got an email saying she would ship on the third. I paid the full amount right away. Maybe it's the 3rd for full amount and the 20th for Flex payers? I didn't want to take the risk of her shipping on the 20th which is why I decided to cancel and order from Timecent.

If the email says the 3rd it's the third.

They will honor flex payers plans and have them charged and shipped based on that plan. Flex payers always have that option of asking to charge and ship early

Back