1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't gotten an email... Are you guys who have gotten one on flex pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on flex pay, yes. My new last payment date is now March 20th.

image.jpeg

3/20 for me as well. I had my orders all spread out, but now they (SW, Ant-Man, Vision, Quicksilver, Ultron Prime) seem to be converging. So much for planning. :lol

Yeah, I should be seeing a rash of figures in March - April.

- SW
- Quicksilver
- Ant-Man
- ANH Leia
- Batman Returns Batman
- Ultron Prime

I think that's it. :lol

Vision too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have Vision lined up at the moment unfortunately. I initially PO'd him, but had to cancel. I'll probably go back and get him at some point. If I do, it'll probably be CW Vision though. Many people who have AoU Vision seem to be passing like no other on CW Vision being that they're pretty much exactly the same, so I see CW Vision possibly getting down to dangerously low prices.

I don't have Vision lined up at the moment unfortunately. I initially PO'd him, but had to cancel. I'll probably go back and get him at some point. If I do, it'll probably be CW Vision though. Many people who have AoU Vision seem to be passing like no other on CW Vision being that they're pretty much exactly the same, so I see CW Vision possibly getting down to dangerously low prices.

Are we sure HT will make a CW Vision?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, they changed "Feb 2016" to "Feb 2016 - Mar 2016" I'm disappointed, probably just gonna cancel my order.

Yeah, they changed "Feb 2016" to "Feb 2016 - Mar 2016" I'm disappointed, probably just gonna cancel my order.

Same. I'm just waiting to hear back from my local here in New Zealand to find out if they're getting it soon, and if not then I'm just going to order from Timcent.

Ya I am wondering where can you order the Hot Toys figures so you can get them more early like some people? Is Timcent a member on here that buys them local and ships them to people on here?

EDIT: Okay nevermind. I googled timcent and I see it is a site you can order them from in Hong Kong. Though they do go up on the prices its almost worth it to not have to wait another month for a figure. Thing is, did they have Vision and Quicksilver but sold out?

Last edited:
Ya I am wondering where can you order the Hot Toys figures so you can get them more early like some people? Is Timcent a member on here that buys them local and ships them to people on here?

EDIT: Okay nevermind. I googled timcent and I see it is a site you can order them from in Hong Kong. Though they do go up on the prices its almost worth it to not have to wait another month for a figure. Thing is, did they have Vision and Quicksilver but sold out?

Timcent has Vision and Quicksilver available on their ebay :) I got Quicksilver from them that way.

The price on Scarlett Witch isn't to bad from TIMCENT. Anyone know how long shipping takes to the US and cost?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back