1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 298 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

LOL it's funny how in both cases (Hawkeye and SW) the official photos make the head look much wider? WTH.

I'm happy to see the hair looks just as good IRL as it does in those promo photos.

:exactly:

It's true, as someone has pointed out the Promo pics often look overly processed :)slap), whereas the camera phone bootleg ones are often far greater received because they offer a much more realistic preview!

They should employee Sabrina to take the pictures :lecture

Been that way since forever. The secret base display pics always showcase the figures better.

:exactly:

It's true, as someone has pointed out the Promo pics often look overly processed :)slap), whereas the camera phone bootleg ones are often far greater received because they offer a much more realistic preview!

They should employee Sabrina to take the pictures :lecture

:goodpost:

It's no Gamora but it's not as bad as Black Widow either. I think the eyes are positioned too close, at this stage I doubt they'd go back and change the sculpt.

hmm, i miss the guys who are complaining because of the spoilers. Ultrons Heart as Bonus. i smell a mighty Spoiler Alert :horror

This might be the best female figure ever made in 1/6 scale.

I really like their Selina Kyle/Dark Knight Rises Catwoman figure. While it could go either way with the mask off, it looks absolutely fantastic with the mask on. But there's no denying that this is one of their best, hands down.

It's funny, this image:
0the_avengers_hottoys_blackwidow_cover.jpg

...is what got me into collecting these in the first place, and I never bought it! :lol I got an e-mail from somewhere, and that was the main image and I was like, "Holy crap, that's spot on!" I thought it was insane how they did that. I ended up going the Star Wars Mythos route to begin instead, and turned back to Hot Toys not so long after with The Dark Knight Rises pieces.

That all said, I'm still waiting for a Black Widow that pulls me right in! I probably would've jumped on this one had the hair been better. I feel like the hair was just a mess this time out. It took them a handful of tries to get Stark spot on (I feel that Mechanic Tony is the best version so far) so I have a good feeling that I'll be picking her up for Civil War or Infinity Wars! :)

Shrunk the head just a bit. It definitely suits the smaller framed body better.

18458780125_1a78c5528d_b.jpg

hmm, i miss the guys who are complaining because of the spoilers. Ultrons Heart as Bonus. i smell a mighty Spoiler Alert :horror

Ultron's heart as an accessory to SW, Mjolnir as an accessory to Vision...as far as I'm concerned the cat's been outta the bag for some time. Movie's been out over a month now.

Yeah, you basically just need to ignore it. It'll be there at all times no matter the figure because this is the Internet...sometimes you can't please people, others want a literal replica of an actor with zero flaws, and others just like to complain. If you like the figure, you either just focus on the good that's being said, or just stand by your guns and step away while people let out all their frustrations. Sometimes they're warranted, other times people see bizarre things (like a post on the Luke Skywalker Facebook thread that had someone seeing Bradley Cooper in the sculpt?!) or just want to vent.

This is what I was saying last night! Once we get Secret Base pictures we'll get a much better look at the actual figure! I loved it before, and love it even more now! There was no denying this purchase unless the ball was dropped big time. In the end, they nailed it! That image of the face sculpt alone looks like it was cut out of a magazine!

8DtcS.gif

Awesome Chris Traeger gif. It is - literally - the second best thing I've seen today.

Well the movie has been out for over a month. They should have watched it by now.

This one may have to be my first female figure...looks pretty darned good!

LOL it's funny how in both cases (Hawkeye and SW) the official photos make the head look much wider? WTH.

I know right? I always thought Hawkeye looked off cause he looked too wide all around but in the store pics, he looks pretty damn fine.

Shrunk the head just a bit. It definitely suits the smaller framed body better.

18458780125_1a78c5528d_b.jpg

Now THAT looks damn good. Though I don't know if Hot Toys can shrink a head down like that so we're probably stuck with what we're getting.

:thud:

tumblr_minh5saFcH1rqzu2ko1_500.gif

I... I think I'm in love

You sir, get a high five for Leon. That's still my favorite Gamecube game. XD

She was by far my favorite character in AOU and this figure looks great.
:clap

Hope they make Pietro

Back