1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 298 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

This figure looks amazing Love the sculpt and the hair.

This marks my third AOU figure - but she's easily my favorite. Can't wait to get her.

Wow this is very tempting... But with civil war right around the corner, I kinda want to wait...

This figure looks amazing Love the sculpt and the hair.

This marks my third AOU figure - but she's easily my favorite. Can't wait to get her.

I think she is my favorite too, along with BW and Cap

You sir, get a high five for Leon. That's still my favorite Gamecube game. XD

Yes-resident-evil-32335365-500-245.gif

Haha :hi5: I still play RE4 at least once a year :lol

Wow this is very tempting... But with civil war right around the corner, I kinda want to wait...

Different duds in Civil War.

2u6jmux.jpg

I prefer her AOU look.

I think she is my favourite too, along with BW and Cap

:hi5: Those three are my top three favorite Avengers.

Scarlett Witch was the character I was looking most foward to seeing of the new characters, but I didn't expect her to so easily make it to the top of my favorites list when it comes to the Avengers. She did, though. She's in my top five favorite MCU characters.

Do you have a screen capture of the outfit she had on at the very end of AoU when she was with the new team?

Kinda. But I want this costume to display with my Avengers so badly. It's even got her headpiece beautifully and cleverly incorporated into the costume!

CGcGWKEWgAAAThS.png

Scarlett Witch was the character I was looking most foward to seeing of the new characters, but I didn't expect her to so easily make it to the top of my favorites list when it comes to the Avengers. She did, though. She's in my top five favorite MCU characters.

Hahaha 2 of my top 3 Avengers aren't even in the movies. XD

:hi5:

She was always in my top favorite list because I love Lizzie but this figure came out really well. The outfit, the accessories the hair... I just love this figure

Now I hope she gets a more classic suit in Civil War

Thanks Golden_Boy and guy66657 for the pictures. I think I like the outfit they used on the figure better than that one.

:hi5:

She was always in my top favorite list because I love Lizzie but this figure came out really well. The outfit, the accessories the hair... I just love this figure

Now I hope she gets a more classic suit in Civil War

You thinking like her mask and cape style?

What I love about the costume at the end is that it's almost her Uncanny Avengers costume without the coat reaching down farther and no headdress and a way smaller cleavage. XD It's hands down my favorite costume for Wanda aside from the classic one.

Wanda_Maximoff_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_Avengers_Vol_1_1_Coipel_Variant_cover.png

Back