1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 298 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

I never bought Gamora--what's the issue with rubber arms? Are they extra fragile or something? They seemed to look good on her.

Oh praise for no rubber arms :lol

Thank Thor for no rubber arms! Would've been a figure I passed up if that were the case.

Head sculpt is pretty good but could improve. I'll buy either way.

Could someone please update the thread title? Scarlet Witch is MMS301, not MMS298 (go to the HT website if you don't believe it).

Back to the figure, I absolutely love the translucent power hands and energy effects. Still gonna wait to preorder it though, even with the exclusive.

I have to say, a lot of my non collector friends on Twitter are freaking out about SW and will probably be picking her up!

I don't think there is an exclusive. Its just a bonus. Doesn't say exclusive anywhere does it?

She's wearing a jacket, so there would never have been the need for rubber arms.

Figure turned out great in my eyes. I was actually expecting Leia to be the next reveal after Luke. So we ended up with 1 twin each from different twins lol. This was the last figure in the 200's, so we're full steam ahead into the 300's from now on.

So the Ultron heart will be the exclusive for this figure. Now I'll have to order from SSC unfortunately for this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sculpt looks a lot better in certain angles but it's off when you look at it dead on. The cheeks and eyes are off. It's throwing the likeness off but she looks great in those action shots.

Going to wait for her Civil War version. Hopefully they get a better handle of her likeness by then and I prefer her new outfit over this.

They also need to give their female sculpts some expressions. I'm not sure why they do this but they seem to be set on giving them these lifeless zombie stares for their female sculpts. Should have gave her eyes a bit of anger or given us a second sculpt.

You are so right about the zombie stare. I got Gamora the other day, and it is the same thing. Over all, I'm happy with how SW looks, so there goes another $220 or so.

I don't think there is an exclusive. Its just a bonus. Doesn't say exclusive anywhere does it?

You're right- no, they don't call it an exclusive. Just a bonus accessory, which I think is the first time they've used that phrasing. Sounds a lot like an exclusive though; otherwise why not just list it as a regular accessory?

We have Secret Base pics!

f7ef383b6367efd20798effff092ffdd.jpg

17778762f74b78dbb03aadcbe376acf9.jpg

8f9b9bb4c5e78aec5b4a074c9cd97805.jpg

46e977fd519b23b362d7e72296442340.jpg

476760a9bf4652f5fea373d71a3573b6.jpg

Another home run for hottoys, damn did they do a great job on this piece. The AOU lineup is starting to take shape, cannot wait to get the lineup, which will take me a real good while yet

You're right- no, they don't call it an exclusive. Just a bonus accessory, which I think is the first time they've used that phrasing. Sounds a lot like an exclusive though; otherwise why not just list it as a regular accessory?

I dunno all I know is when there is an exclusive they go all out in making sure you know its an exclusive in the accessory photo. Maybe I'm wrong...but usually its This is the EXCLUSIVE Item you get.

The exclusive should have been her in her outfit from the end of the film.

193yxf.jpg

I dunno all I know is when there is an exclusive they go all out in making sure you know its an exclusive in the accessory photo. Maybe I'm wrong...but usually its This is the EXCLUSIVE Item you get.

I think SS will end up making Ultrons "heart" an exclusive

Is that Rhodey in the back? :lol Didn't notice him when I saw the movie, haha. Is this Cap's Civil War team? :huh

Back