1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

hey guys and girls.
new collector here from Malaysia. Just started collecting HT more or less about a year ago.
been lurking around here since then.

(i'm all about making friends too :))

edit: hope tomorrow will be a great figure reveal day!

Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

hey guys and girls.
new collector here from Malaysia. Just started collecting HT more or less about a year ago.

:hi5:

Welcome on board the boards friend Poseidon
tumblr_mumehm3jc81r5ynioo2_500.gif

If I may ask how's your collection coming along after a year of this madness :lol
madness01.gif

And quite frankly I just want ANY type of release news for any figure at this point.

If I may ask how's your collection coming along after a year of this madness :lol
madness01.gif

And quite frankly I just want ANY type of release news for any figure at this point.

Thanks Bransen!

owh it is such a slippery slope! :slap

I started around the time red snapper/silver centurion was available at stores. And with the intentions of collecting only iron man figures.
so its been more of preordering and back cataloging ride for me. (i have almost all of the armours)
and i told my self i will only buy whats canonical? (only came out in the movies) -sorry english is not my 1st language. well mainly so i have no desire to get those super expensive "secret armour" stuff. ( but the i gave in and POed the stealth armour :thud:)

And so i watch the GOTG and saw the HT release. and decided to collect the MCU charaters.
The avengers figures was already expensive in the after market so i waited out till Age of Ultron came out to POed my avengers team.
(i'm hoping to collect 1 toys per character unless it's an unmaned suit -like ironman/warmachine etc. If the latest suits is better, than i'll sold of the old and replace it with the currect ones - liking the new falcon suits already)

well being said that, staying true to the MCU line, how could one resist the chance of owning a time machine? i mean i love vintages stuff ( do collect some vintage basses and vinyl). and so i POed the time machine and marty. :cuckoo:

edit: trying to keep everything in 1/6 scale. i have a lil bit of OCD. :(

Thanks Bransen!

owh it is such a slippery slope! :slap

I started around the time red snapper/silver centurion was available at stores. And with the intentions of collecting only iron man figures.
so its been more of preordering and back cataloging ride for me. (i have almost all of the armours)
and i told my self i will only buy whats canonical? (only came out in the movies) -sorry english is not my 1st language. well mainly so i have no desire to get those super expensive "secret armour" stuff. ( but the i gave in and POed the stealth armour :thud:)

And so i watch the GOTG and saw the HT release. and decided to collect the MCU charaters.
The avengers figures was already expensive in the after market so i waited out till Age of Ultron came out to POed my avengers team.
(i'm hoping to collect 1 toys per character unless it's an unmaned suit -like ironman/warmachine etc. If the latest suits is better, than i'll sold of the old and replace it with the currect ones - liking the new falcon suits already)

well being said that, staying true to the MCU line, how could one resist the chance of owning a time machine? i mean i love vintages stuff ( do collect some vintage basses and vinyl). and so i POed the time machine and marty. :cuckoo:

edit: trying to keep everything in 1/6 scale. i have a lil bit of OCD. :(
Welcome! You sound like a true collector with all the "classic" symptoms. :clap

hey guys and girls.

Welcome :wave and thanks for saying guys AND girls! :hi5:

Watched the movie again on Tuesday and I finally decided what my favorite moment with Wanda is. When Tony's vision of the future (with everyone dead at Thanos' hands) ends, he turns to the scepter. Pietro asks Wanda "We're just going to let them take it?" and she gives us this SINISTER smile. Then Tony calls for the hand and takes the scepter as the epic title card is unveiled. Gotta say, Olsen starts AOU real strong with that scene and stays strong throughout.

Okay, I guess I won't be saying anything at all unless it's scarlet witch.

Which is kinda sad considering these forums are a happy place where complete strangers are brought together by this weird hobby of ours and we converse and mingle with one another and form bonds that last lifetimes. But hey, I'm in the minority I guess.

Yes exactly Bransen, well said
If theres something to say about the new Scarlet Witch figure I'd love to discuss it but theres not, so I don't see the harm in talking about other stuff to kill time :dunno

and I really do think this place is a great community with very nice people and I love it here, I've met some great people and some truly wonderful people and I'm definitely not changing the way I post for someone else

That being said I do realize we went off topic back there, but theres nothing wrong with posting an idea or comment to get us back on track :wink1:

madness01.gif

Jeeze Gifs........... a challenger for the crown :cuss
tumblr_m5mlqm5KhI1rrrwjx.gif

I watched the movie again last night. I really enjoyed her performance in it. I was a little nervous since I'm not too familiar with her, even though my wife has to keep reminding me that I've seen her in other movies.

I watched the movie again last night. I really enjoyed her performance in it. I was a little nervous since I'm not too familiar with her, even though my wife has to keep reminding me that I've seen her in other movies.

She has become a must for me. Before seeing AoU I had no interest

She stole every scene she was in for me - when she was present in a scene, my attention automatically went to her, regardless of who else was in the scene.

She is my must want from the AoU Hot Toys line. I hope she gets revealed soon. :impatient:

She stole every scene she was in for me - when she was present in a scene, my attention automatically went to her, regardless of who else was in the scene.

You know what that was exactly the case for me too.

Back