1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

It is a point thats been brought up many times about you two... Just sayin

:lol nah I think he's just used to less friendly forums :)

..I don't know, I think he want's Brainy for himself :monkey3

:lol No you're probably right. The laid back and down to earth approach of the Marvel forums can take a little getting used to. Especially to those only accustomed to the other more hostile and deadily serious forums on the inter-webs.

It can't be all figure talk ALL the time, so just go with the flow I say - Have fun!:dunno

Yeah we happen to be good friends :dunno

Im good friends with many on here and dont feel the need to reply to every single comment they make with a sequence of haha and smileys... i mean do what you like but dont get so defensive when others mention it or bring it up

..I don't know, I think he want's Brainy for himself :monkey3

:lol No you're probably right. The laid back and down to earth approach of the Marvel forums can take a little getting used to. Especially to those only accustomed to the other more hostile and deadily serious forums on the inter-webs.

It can't be all figure talk ALL the time, so just go with the flow I say - Have fun!:dunno

:goodpost: :duff

DarkAngel and Brainiac, you two should get a room....or a life, two threads with mindless posting :date:love
Hey I'm in this love triangle too
giphy.gif

It is a point thats been brought up many times about you two... Just sayin
I've been one of them
Im good friends with many on here and dont feel the need to reply to every single comment they make with a sequence of haha and smileys... i mean do what you like but dont get so defensive when others mention it or bring it up

Talking bout friends, hey LS
Missed you in the Vision fig thread :lol

Back