1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

Mortal you fight like a well, like a frost giant in the... What do you say?... Desert
thor-vs-shellhead.gif

tumblr_m7zm7tYQkl1rcz47fo2_250.gif

ugh! OK!

tumblr_inline_mq3czrjnhH1qz4rgp.gif

..hopefully stitching herself a headpiece :monkey3

I'm seriously considering custom building one based on that sketch we saw a while back

:hi5: but if you make it first I'll be like, I'll just buy it from you :lol

:lol That's often my approach too..

*I shall make my own! :lecture*

> See's someone else's <

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at you making friends everywhere you go :) :lol

Not looking to make friends here. It's one thing to talk offtopic but still make it about the movie the figure is from or the actor playing the character or something, but you guys just keep posting mindless post after mindless post. Trying to rack up your number of total posts? I know some people get off on that. I know a lot of people who started to participate in this forum, but left very quickly, just because of this type of posting. And those are big collectors with interesting stuff to say, so that would seem a lose to me that people leave because of nonsense talk.
And if your friends, why not visit each other and exchange mindless talk in person, or do you favor internet friendships? I'm active on several forums and I'm well aware of the fact that you can't keep talking about a figure that hasn't been released. But it's not like there aren't any other threads with interesting stuff to talk about. But congrats, you guys have a large amount of posts on this forum which proves you talk a lot, but you really don't say anything. Now continue with your destruction of this thread and others, I'm going on with my life :lol:

Less than 30 posts in trying to change the culture of a forum that's existed for years. :lol

I'm not trying to change anything, hence the comment that they can continue with their posting. Well aware of the fact that they will keep going at it. It's just an observation I made. And do this handful of people make the culture on this forum? The majority of posters actually have something to say, so kinda sad that this small group of people have so much influence.

You speak for the majority? Interesting. Anyway, if you're so bothered why not return to one of the 'several forums' you're active on and be happy? :huh

Okay, I guess I won't be saying anything at all unless it's scarlet witch.

Which is kinda sad considering these forums are a happy place where complete strangers are brought together by this weird hobby of ours and we converse and mingle with one another and form bonds that last lifetimes. But hey, I'm in the minority I guess.

Back