1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They shipped Black Widow the same year that TWS came out. :dunno

Yeah maybe if you were in the US.

Those of us who pre-ordered in 2014 in the EU didn't even get ours. There was NO communication and more importantly no final piece. It wasn't until well into 2015 before pre-orders were cancelled without warning as the stock never reached the EU Distributors from GG.

Disgusting. I believe the same thing happened with another statue too. So yes, while Gentle Giant have done some great statues, there CS and distribution is horrendous.

Definitely a case of :impatient:
- But no, I mean SS - Has a late 2015 ETA. UK is Early-Mid 2016 and then eBay, which would usually be the quickest as HK direct shipment following the launch. :panic:

I've come close 5 times now - Hover over the 'buy now' button on the eBay, then close the app - re-open and repeat the process :panic:

I've come close 5 times now - Hover over the 'buy now' button on the eBay, then close the app - re-open and repeat the process :panic:

oh :lol :slap I say go for it :D Sure its money gone right away but just think, you'll completely own that figure and you won't need to worry about getting it or not getting it for good :D

Yeah maybe if you were in the US.

Those of us who pre-ordered in 2014 in the EU didn't even get ours. There was NO communication and more importantly no final piece. It wasn't until well into 2015 before pre-orders were cancelled without warning as the stock never reached the EU Distributors from GG.

Disgusting. I believe the same thing happened with another statue too. So yes, while Gentle Giant have done some great statues, there CS and distribution is horrendous.

Ouch, that's terrible. Hopefully they've learned from their mistakes.

I have a Black Widow on pre-Order via a HK eBay seller, one of the better ones. I don't envisage any issues at this time. At this point the prices are ok, I mean my Black Widow came to £150 shipped which is £50 or so cheaper then on a UK site.

I've also picked up the Avengers 1, Mark 7 and Ada Wong from HK eBay sellers, all have been fairly priced and I've not had an issues. I think as noted by the Brain - You just need to be careful and choose the reputable sellers!

Which one is the better one? And you have to pay import as well, right?

11406914_921235517940765_224299819807075143_n.jpg

Back