1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n9ndg1h1kC1rxevt4o1_500.jpg

In addition to receiving items this side of 2020. :(

If it carries on like this I've moving countries Angel - Hell I could afford to with all the money I could save not paying almost double the price and or import fees.
- UK can keep, err British things and bipolar weather - Just give me correctly priced collectables! :lol

In adition: I also concur :lecture :p

Please take me with you! There are some things I've flat out refused to buy in the past, as I just can't stomach paying 2-3 times the US price. It's not fair, damn it!

And I was talking about UK sellers on eBay, along with people selling their unwanted figures :)

I used to pre order on ebay all the time. XD I don't anymore, but You just have to be careful with your sellers and make sure you look at feedback. Just do your research and you'll be fine.

Pre ordered! This is my 4th HT pre order and I have Rocket and Groot coming in soon! Can't wait to ge tthis!

After the great Winter Soldier Black Widow statue I really wish Gentle Giant was doing AoU. I want to see a 1/4 Wanda as well done as their Widow.

Gentle Giant is slow as **** though. If they made anything AOU related, they probably wouldn't get released until 2018.

Back