1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything on EBay is a rip off! I see so many people selling from HK, yet they are pricing them higher than I can buy locally and you still have to pay shipping prices on top of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everything on EBay is a rip off! I see so many people selling from HK, yet they are pricing them higher than I can buy locally and you still have to pay shipping prices on top of that.

these are mainly scalpers. when the figures are still available for pre order, i guess there's no point to resort to them. unless you want your figure as soon as they are released in HK.

You should never pre-order something on eBay. It's really easy to get scammed.

Oh I never preorder anything from EBay. Occasionally I will look at secondhand figures for sale and I notice how many HK sellers with such high priced preorders.

I have a Black Widow on pre-Order via a HK eBay seller, one of the better ones. I don't envisage any issues at this time. At this point the prices are ok, I mean my Black Widow came to £150 shipped which is £50 or so cheaper then on a UK site.

I've also picked up the Avengers 1, Mark 7 and Ada Wong from HK eBay sellers, all have been fairly priced and I've not had an issues. I think as noted by the Brain - You just need to be careful and choose the reputable sellers!

I have a Black Widow on pre-Order via a HK eBay seller, one of the better ones. I don't envisage any issues at this time. At this point the prices are ok, I mean my Black Widow came to £150 shipped which is £50 or so cheaper then on a UK site.

I've also picked up the Avengers 1, Mark 7 and Ada Wong from HK eBay sellers, all have been fairly priced and I've not had an issues. I think as noted by the Brain - You just need to be careful and choose the reputable sellers!

Wow, you guys must have it bad in the UK. £150 is basically AUD$300 and I've seen BW on preorder at that price locally, so it doesn't seem to be cheaper to get from HK for us.

Unfortunately :(
- I've mentioned it a few times around the place, it's absolutely dire here in the UK - Everything is always priced high. Nothing you can do about it either, other then take aforementioned eBay risks or order via Sideshow and get shafted on import fees.

I'll only normally use SS for the exclusives as these aren't available in the UK anyway.

But yeah, we have it bad :gah:

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you didn't lose too much money.

Nah not too much and the other time i managed to get the scammer to give me my money back. I will never PO anything of HT value on evilbay again though its just not smart cuz paypal will only step in for a limited time.

If it carries on like this I've moving countries Angel - Hell I could afford to with all the money I could save not paying almost double the price and or import fees.
- UK can keep, err British things and bipolar weather - Just give me correctly priced collectables! :lol

In adition: I also concur :lecture :p

Back