1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 298 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Im getting this.

Yeah, looking at the pic below, Widow's sculpt is probably the weakest in the line. Its still passable but needs work. TWS Widow was better.

hsunua.jpg

Wha--wha? TWS Black Widow has literally the exact same head sculpt.

Love this. Love everything about it. Best part of all: that tiny little smile on her face.

She will be on my shelf.

LOVE her! Really surprised to see her up this morning...and before the AoU Thor is revealed too? Wow! Can NOT wait to pre-order her!

Looks good but no rooted hair for me.

I think this just proves they need to fire the photographer at HT. These secret base shots look so much better

That really looks amazing. Likeness is even stronger than Scarjo's after 4-5 attempts. Finally a female head sculpt other than Black Widow to be recast umpteen times. Outfit looks like it still needs work though.

This figure is further proof to me that they should try doing a Thor with rooted hair. Looks so much more realistic.

I have not seen the film yet, but from images I have seen, the likeness is there. For the time being, though, I am only interested in getting Black Widow & Captain America. Not to mention other non-Marvel figures I want to buy first. I wouldn't want to give Iron Man Toys the impression that Marvel characters are the only characters that they should make.

Back