1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 298 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Amazing sculpt and now my most anticipated figure in this line.

Bravo, Hot Toys. The team is coming along well.

hsunua.jpg

Hopefully she'll only run $220

This is stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man this is surprising. Different day than usual and this is the first AOU reveal I wasn't awake for ha.

I'm sure this hasn't been mentioned, but a red-eyed sculpt would've been great. If they make under armour Tony Stark it would be cool to recreate that scene where she casts her mind **** on him.

Maybe Quicksilver happens today.

This is stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing sculpt and now my most anticipated figure in this line.

Bravo, Hot Toys. The team is coming along well.

hsunua.jpg

Hopefully she'll only run $220

I have to say she was my most wanted from the moment I left the cinema. I'm so pleased it's turned out as good as it has, especially considering this is the first attempt at Elizabeth Olsen.

That is to say: 4 Black Widows now and it's still not quite right - Winter Solider perhaps being the best, but still not perfect and cursed with the 'dead eyes'.
- This one however; save the head is too round, cheeks are too sharp/defined comments (which I take on board)- There is little to nothing wrong with her.

First thought when I saw the pics, hmm they added an extra shirt under her blouse to hide her cleavage. What does that make me? :lol

Overall this looks great, the already mentioned stuff on the headsculpt is the only downside for me. But I really have to think hard if I'm going to buy this. Already have 8 figures on order from the AoU line and if I get her, I will have to get her brother. And I would like to order other stuff too, instead of bringing all my cash to this one movie.

After seeing this, HT definitely needs to revisit Scarletts sculpt... Likeness wise, it's not terrible but compared to Elisabeths it seems very generic...

I'm definitely ordering this, but I think I'll wait to see how Pietro turns out first. I think my days of day 1 ordering are done unless the figure itself is an exclusive... even figures with ex accessories don't sell out that fast anymore.
It mostly depends on the estimated release date.

Last edited:

She looks amazing. She might be my new favorite.

wow, this one looks amazing. love the rooted hair too! not too thrilled with the lack of accessories but then again, what else would she come with?

I think the sculpt is pretty decent, figure looks good, just doesn't do anything for me. I have a feeling the same will be true for quick silver.

I love love LOVE that she comes with the heart.

Another one added to the long list of pre orders.

Now please show me Quicksilver.

After seeing this, HT definitely needs to revisit Scarletts sculpt... Likeness wise, it's not terrible but compared to Elisabeths it seems very generic...

I'm definitely ordering this, but I think I'll wait to see how Pietro turns out first. I think my days of day 1 ordering are done unless the figure itself is an exclusive... even figures with ex accessories don't sell out that fast anymore.
It mostly depends on the estimated release date.

Yeah, looking at the pic below, Widow's sculpt is probably the weakest in the line. Its still passable but needs work. TWS Widow was better.

hsunua.jpg

Yeah, looking at the pic below, Widow's sculpt is probably the weakest in the line. Its still passable but needs work. TWS Widow was better.

hsunua.jpg

I think the bigger issue is the hair. I think that combined with the HS makes it weak.

Looks outstanding to me!

my Stark industry hyperbole detector is through the roof this morning, it must mean a new HT figure is revealed! :thud:

hsunua.jpg

Just looking at your photo signature with all the figure lineups, black widow looks way weaker in terms of likeness than scarlet witch. I know immediately it's Olsen, but the other bears very little resemblance to ScarJo.

Definitely getting this. The wideness of the face is more accurate than the photoshopped poster image. They thinned her face down too much on that poster. The biggest problem is the size of her irises. It's as if her pupils are dilated, giving it the dead-eye stare everyone's mentioned. Size up the irises another centimeter and it'd look pretty spot on.

Back