1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still playing around with her as I try to decide if I should upgrade to her Civil War counterpart or not

2n6ued0.jpg

Anybody have any recommendations for if a Phicen body will work well with her? And if so, which one?

However, the couple pics that I've seen appear to be taller and much too skinny to look good IMO.

Better late than never - my first HT Wanda!

So late to this party it's time for the next one:monkey3 - but just got this Wanda in (always did like the smoky eyes and the costume and the character in AOU) but well, OK, my ACPlay civvie Wanda is fine - but IMO an HT Wanda just blows the second tier SW away - she's beeeeeeuuutiful. Sturdy, practically poses herself. Suppose the pleather jacket is something to worry about (potential peeling) but she's gorgeous:love

Quick pics (yep, still has plastic on her legs, right out of the box) of a perfect Wanda. For me, like Bucky, a character who's gonna have a great arc w. multiple looks, so hope next month can get CW Wanda. Really happy I FINALLY picked her up.:clap

AOU_scarletwitch.jpg

AOU_scarletwitch2.jpg

Congrats on getting her Sassafras! :D She's a damn beautiful figure and definitely one of my faves. :)

Thank you! Totally agree how beautiful she is:) - looking at her last and the paint - IMO the only word is "exquisite". At least the one I got - beautiful shading OMG, perfect eyes:love - hard to believe it's production work. Frankly while I'm not sorry about the AC version think next time I'll wait and see what HT does.....P.S. Your pictures are just outstanding:clap. Appreciate you sharing.

I got all 3 HT SW versions. I'm very happy to have these in my collection especially in the scene in AOU she came out of that bldg all bad-a$$ demonstrating her great power and ability.

Love that scene! Just hope I can get the CW version next month, tho I won't say one is better than the other (I think). It's just IMO at the airport think Wanda is really coming into her own (and yeah, I cheated, looked at the leaked IW shots LOL, can't wait for IW!!!!:devil)

Anyone not picked her up, through Sideshow, that might be doing so in under two weeks? Got sent a $25 off code that I won't use.

Shoutout to ImerxI for selling me this figure, one of my favorites of the little hot toys that I have.

Has anyone had any experience with this 3rd party kit? It?s apparently from a company called Kumik. Looks pretty good just not sure about the quality or fit.
a2ab9c75a2f158e892bcb25685e31870.jpg
0d967a3ec32793c656e7ab963171a1bf.jpg
d2f1fff01a02e10e8e72a15ab994339a.jpg
eec938114bf4ca9ac45e38a30183c07f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm dont remember seeing a kumik one, but I know acplay made a bunch of knock offs of scarlet witch. The one I saw in person for this outfit had tailoring that was pretty much spot on, but the body and sculpt were more of a "pale tan" if that makes sense. Was the only thing that didnt match the hot toys though.

Has anyone had any experience with this 3rd party kit? It?s apparently from a company called Kumik. Looks pretty good just not sure about the quality or fit.
a2ab9c75a2f158e892bcb25685e31870.jpg
0d967a3ec32793c656e7ab963171a1bf.jpg
d2f1fff01a02e10e8e72a15ab994339a.jpg
eec938114bf4ca9ac45e38a30183c07f.jpg

Yes! I just got one off of eBay a couple of weeks ago. It is very well done. Pants are spandex material and the jacket has a back zipper to allow for easy on and off. Here?s a couple of pics of mine.

9ef86623a48a03192c1b48b2f538b89f.jpg
bce413c66c56cd09cbd422f20438604b.jpg

Thanks for the replies. Figure looks good Dark Dennis. I figure I?m not going to spend eBay prices for the end of Ultron outfit or CW so this is a nice alternative. Of course I?d like it if they?d actually release an IW or EG one but not holding my breathe. Maybe for Doctor Strange 2.

Thanks for the replies. Figure looks good Dark Dennis. I figure I?m not going to spend eBay prices for the end of Ultron outfit or CW so this is a nice alternative. Of course I?d like it if they?d actually release an IW or EG one but not holding my breathe. Maybe for Doctor Strange 2.

Same here, really hoping for an Infinity War / Endgame version as well. Until then, I think this outfit blends well enough with the other figures....

Back