1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it's the same headsculpt but different painting? Now that's interesting. I guess switching heads with the CW one won't be a problem them so in case I like that one better, I can still buy it from Ebay. :3 I'm not sure I wanna get another SW since I got limited space and there are a few more HT I wanna buy. In fact, I'd have to 'clear' a third Detolf shelf for dear Wanda here. ^^'' At least once all my preorders come in but until then she could probably keep Scott some company.

I don't really go for an 'all avengers' line-up. I buy the figures I think look best except for with WS, here I just buy all that HT is giving me. ^^ Imo, her superhero outfit is great but she doesn't need it to kick some a** so I don't mind having her in her civvies.

Well, I'll see. There are two listings on Ebay that end in a few hours. If the price is good I might go for it. :3

Yup I believe so!

Yeah it's hard to decide on just one when the CW figure isn't out yet, and then we'll likely have at least one more for Infinity War, so it's mostly about which you want right now :) Good luck deciding!

The dye from the leggings has bleed onto the actual figure. I knew it was gonna happen, but I didn't expect it to happen this fast. Doesn't really bother me at all though, since they are covered. The rest of the body is fine, still no red from the jacket and no black from the arm-warmers? Idk what to call them.

The dye from the leggings has bleed onto the actual figure. I knew it was gonna happen, but I didn't expect it to happen this fast. Doesn't really bother me at all though, since they are covered. The rest of the body is fine, still no red from the jacket and no black from the arm-warmers? Idk what to call them.

Bracers ;)

Hmm I'll have to check mine to see if the dye had bled onto my figure or not.

Yeah, this seems to be a common phenomenon with many HT figures. For instance, the collar of the blue jacket on my civvie Steve Rogers figure left a little blue stain on the back of the neck of the sculpt, the red cloth gauntlets on my A1 Thor figure left light red stains on the hands, the neck of the undershirt on my SS Cap figure left a blue stain on the bottom portion of the neck on the sculpt and I currently don't have the eye patch on my TWS Nick Fury figure because the manual warns that it may potentially leave a stain on the sculpt over time.

Haven't checked my civvie AoU SW figure for any stains, but as long as they're not conspicuous, I'm not going to go hunting for any. :lol

Yeah, this seems to be a common phenomenon with many HT figures. For instance, the collar of the blue jacket on my civvie Steve Rogers figure left a little blue stain on the back of the neck of the sculpt, the red cloth gauntlets on my A1 Thor figure left light red stains on the hands, the neck of the undershirt on my SS Cap figure left a blue stain on the bottom portion of the neck on the sculpt and I currently don't have the eye patch on my TWS Nick Fury figure because the manual warns that it may potentially leave a stain on the sculpt over time.

Haven't checked my civvie AoU SW figure for any stains, but as long as they're not conspicuous, I'm not going to go hunting for any. :lol

Yeah, I don't mind stains if they are covered. Has anybody had problem with stains being visible?

lol thanks I'm planning a cosplay so it's nice to finally know what they're called

Oh really? :D If you need any help with anything flick me a message, I'm working on my own cosplays at the moment and I've got reference pictures for Wanda up the wazoo :p

No bleed that I can see on mine. But yes, I do have a tiny bit of bleed on an old Thor, and got him that way in the box. I think that's the only figure bleed I have.

If anyone stays mainly in the Marvel boards (like I mostly do now), you wouldn't believe the amount of drama potential die bleed caused in the Commando - John Matrix figure thread. Kind of understandable in that he has a muscly, camo body, but I just don't know why anyone would not want to pose him long term with his vest on..

Yep! Most of my money is going into Hot Toys, so doing her Civil War outfit is nearly impossible for me lol it's genderbent so that also makes it a tad bit more difficult

Oh bro no way! That's so cool doing a genderbent cosplay! Are you going to have all of her accessories the same? The bracers, necklaces, etc?

I checked my figure today and she's got a liiiittle bit of bleeding from the tights on her legs, but I'm not too worried because I'm never going to pose her without them :lol

Oh bro no way! That's so cool doing a genderbent cosplay! Are you going to have all of her accessories the same? The bracers, necklaces, etc?

I checked my figure today and she's got a liiiittle bit of bleeding from the tights on her legs, but I'm not too worried because I'm never going to pose her without them :lol

Thanks! I'll probably keep her bracers, necklaces, and bracelets, but I'm not sure about the rings. I wear rings a lot, but I don't have any that look like Wanda's and I'm unsure of their importance and if they are necessary for the outfit.

I'm not worried about the dye on the legs, but I am somewhat afraid of the jacket and bracers since they are a little more visible and move a lot when posing the figure.

Thanks! I'll probably keep her bracers, necklaces, and bracelets, but I'm not sure about the rings. I wear rings a lot, but I don't have any that look like Wanda's and I'm unsure of their importance and if they are necessary for the outfit.

I'm not worried about the dye on the legs, but I am somewhat afraid of the jacket and bracers since they are a little more visible and move a lot when posing the figure.

I think, if you don't want to spend the money on being near-screen accurate with the rings, you can get away with just wearing a collection of rings you have at home :) As for her necklaces (self promotion af) I actually sell her long blue necklace on etsy, so if you want one hit me up and I'll send you a link :) And I can link you to her accurate red necklace too, that's on etsy as well (but not sold by me :lol ) and the bracers, too.

I didn't even think about her jacket and bracers on the figure! Damn Wanda :lol

Aaaaand it's done! ^^ Just sniped Wanda at Ebay! YAY! Come to me princess!

YAY Congrats!!

I think, if you don't want to spend the money on being near-screen accurate with the rings, you can get away with just wearing a collection of rings you have at home :) As for her necklaces (self promotion af) I actually sell her long blue necklace on etsy, so if you want one hit me up and I'll send you a link :) And I can link you to her accurate red necklace too, that's on etsy as well (but not sold by me :lol ) and the bracers, too.

I didn't even think about her jacket and bracers on the figure! Damn Wanda :lol

Thanks for the tip, but I already made her necklaces and have begun work on her bracers. The necklaces are a little sloppy, but it's one of my first cosplays so I'm okay with that. Thank you once again!

Congrats! She's a great figure
YAY Congrats!!
Thanks guys! :3 Hopefully the seller will ship her soon coz the wait is killing me!
I'm so happy I got her and with 176€ even cheaper than the auctions I missed the past few days. :3

Haa~ I just hope her hair won't give me too much trouble. Did everyone leave it like it was right out of the box or did you brush it out or straighten it?

Btw, I find it hilarious nowadays how I once thought I could just get the Winter Soldier and be done with it. lol I should have known better. I remember thinking that it would be nice to have all of Team Cap but then went "lol no way! that's too expensive, Buck and Steve gotta suffice!" ... Now I kinda got everyone here or on preorder except for Clint ... let's see how long it will take till I give in and get him too. XD

Thanks guys! :3 Hopefully the seller will ship her soon coz the wait is killing me!
I'm so happy I got her and with 176€ even cheaper than the auctions I missed the past few days. :3

Haa~ I just hope her hair won't give me too much trouble. Did everyone leave it like it was right out of the box or did you brush it out or straighten it?

Btw, I find it hilarious nowadays how I once thought I could just get the Winter Soldier and be done with it. lol I should have known better. I remember thinking that it would be nice to have all of Team Cap but then went "lol no way! that's too expensive, Buck and Steve gotta suffice!" ... Now I kinda got everyone here or on preorder except for Clint ... let's see how long it will take till I give in and get him too. XD

The hair was just fine on my figure, it was good right out of the box and I've just ran my fingers through it anytime it starts to stick up which is very rare. If you know the basics of hair you should be fine. Collecting Hot Toys is an addiction! lol once you start it's almost impossible to stop

The hair was just fine on my figure, it was good right out of the box and I've just ran my fingers through it anytime it starts to stick up which is very rare. If you know the basics of hair you should be fine. Collecting Hot Toys is an addiction! lol once you start it's almost impossible to stop
Alright, then I'll hope the hair on mine is fine too. It's my first HT with rooted hair so I'm very sceptical. ^^ It looks great in many user pics but there are also lots where the hair looks awful (including the promo pics). XD

Back