1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, if I want to buy 1 bucky figure, do you recommend I buy the winter soldier or the one from civil war?

TWS.

It comes with two sculpts, one masked and one unmasked. Putting the masked one on to me represents his pure Winter Soldier persona as a villain; the unmasked one is still Winter Soldier, but at least you see the face of Bucky so it can somewhat serve as a mixture of Winter Soldier and Bucky. The CW figure is exclusively Bucky, in my opinion.

I'm going to have both, so it will enable me to deck TWS one out with all of his weapons in pure Winter Soldier mode and have him displayed as a villain.

Thanks! There will definitely be a Cap, but I haven't figured out yet which one.. I like the Strike suit from TWS, the magnets from AOU and the actual suit from CW..

@Chengda, I really wanted the mask so that's why I decided to get this one. And I think this one has more toys :)

They're all cool figures in my opinion, I will personally end up having all three, but if you want just one I'd go with the AoU one if you're able to get it for a good price. If you like the Strike Suit and the CW suit, it's essentially a mixture of both those suits and then some. If you also favor the magnetic shield, it's got that. However, he's pretty pricey at the moment, so that's a negative.

Like bransen said, the Strike Suit has horrible articulation, but the suit is really cool. However, if you're not one for dynamic poses (as I'm not), then the lack of articulation may be inconsequential to you. This figure goes for low prices I believe, so you have that going for it also.

The regular version of CW Cap is still available for PO. Not sure how long it will be though before he goes to waitlist. The CW suit is probably my favorite Cap suit and the body will likely be just as good, if not better than AoU Cap figure. However, if you like the magnetic shield, he doesn't have that.

04eed1cd451e13529d8d3b066ba8fa4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks good. I like the barrett too. My favorite long rang weapon. I have to drive 5 hours to find a range I can shoot mine on.

You did a fantastic job on the rooted hair, Serge703 :clap Here are a couple pics of my Winter Soldier. It is an awesome figure, super happy to have him in my collection!

27196391116_f1111edb48_z.jpg

27196385746_3df6f8fda7_z.jpg

Thanks so much for the help. :) I think I'll order the hair and give it a try once I have a little more time.

Back