1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the masked head hard to replace and he neck peg is a bit loosening into the body but it fits in the unmasked fine. Could I replace the socket part in the neck and buy a new neck peg. Which store can I get main body parts from

This is still one of my favorite figures. Part of me wants the new one too but I'll wait and see how the film turns out. I might just try and find the head sculpt parted out.

I bought the Falcon instead of this one when it was out I'm an idiot

I was tryna rep black heroes but my brotha is still on BBTS and ebay dirt cheap (exagerating but still I wish I bought WS)

Will be getting the new one and this one eventually.

I love the look of this figure but have had issues with him since day one. Several of his hands won't snap on and the masked sculpt wont fit either. I know there are tricks you can do with a hairdryer and such, never got around to doing it, but I can still find ways to make it work.

I had to reglue the vest buttons and the HS is hard to switch out but overall I like it better than the CW version.

I really like the look of this figure, but I struggle to find a pose I like that doesn't involve Bucky fighting with Cap. I loved their fight scenes in TWS, so it's basically become a very expensive accessory to my Cap figure. :lol

I find the masked head hard to replace and he neck peg is a bit loosening into the body but it fits in the unmasked fine. Could I replace the socket part in the neck and buy a new neck peg. Which store can I get main body parts from

A new neck peg wouldn't really help. The problem (at least, on mine) is that the hole in the head is too small (and more of an oval), so the neck peg doesn't really fit in easily on the head. You could try widening the hole in the head that attaches to the neck peg- cutting bits of the plastic off is one option.

Since the figure's been out for a while, the parts will be a bit harder to find, but Toy Anxiety has some individual parts (for Hot Toys and other 1/6 scale figures). And Ebay will generally sell separate parts as well.

Quick question guys (it's probably in the instructions but I'd have to get the box out to check that and I'm too lazy :lol ) has anyone has any smudging on the masked headsculpt or anything I should worry about with the full mask goggles things?? I'm getting CW Bucky and was thinking of posing this in full Winter Soldier mode with the masked sculpt after I get CW Buck, but just wanted to check what you guys thought about the masked sculpt, knowing that HT warns against keeping the goggles on WS Falcon.

Quick question guys (it's probably in the instructions but I'd have to get the box out to check that and I'm too lazy :lol ) has anyone has any smudging on the masked headsculpt or anything I should worry about with the full mask goggles things?? I'm getting CW Bucky and was thinking of posing this in full Winter Soldier mode with the masked sculpt after I get CW Buck, but just wanted to check what you guys thought about the masked sculpt, knowing that HT warns against keeping the goggles on WS Falcon.

Mine has no problem. My Falcon doesn't have any issue either.

No smudging issue here. But swapping out the head is a pain tho. I've learn quick that in this hobby, you have to be very patience.

I'm really thinking about getting this figure (CW pushed me over the edge :lol), but I'm not sold on the arm's paint job. Does anyone know if someone on the forum offers chroming services?

I'm really thinking about getting this figure (CW pushed me over the edge :lol), but I'm not sold on the arm's paint job. Does anyone know if someone on the forum offers chroming services?

Just body swap with the CW version if you want a shinier arm but to me it looks fine,

Getting ready for Civil War. 2016-04-24 21.36.57.jpg

Back