1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! :3
A few days ago I received my very first Hot Toys figure and of course it's the Winter Soldier here. ^^ I found him for a good price so I really couldn't say no. However, the instructions are missing and I kinda feel like I need to know what they say in order to avoid damaging him. Could anyone scan them or take a photo? I'd really appreciate it!

Mines stuck in a box somewhere but if you don't get a response today pm me and I'll go dig it out and scan it

And congrats on the pick up. Good first figure. What do you think? Had you ever seen a hot toys figure in person?

Congratulations on your new figure, TräshCät...and welcome!

You picked a good one to start with. Don't have the instructions handy, but one thing right off the top to be aware of is...use caution when handling the figure...the "buttons" on the front of the figure (on the flaps) are just lightly glued on and come off really easily. If the figure you got was "complete", you should have a small packet of spares available in case this happens.

He's a cool figure...lots a great display options with this one...enjoy and be sure and post some pics when you get a chance!

....and hey...just PM'd you the instructions...good luck, gave fun and post pics!

Last edited:
Mines stuck in a box somewhere but if you don't get a response today pm me and I'll go dig it out and scan it

And congrats on the pick up. Good first figure. What do you think? Had you ever seen a hot toys figure in person?
Ah, thanks Motuxmen but no need to dig it out! :3 Jedibear already sent it to me.

And wooo boy, I'm impressed. ^^ I've never seen a Hot Toys figure in person before and didn't think they were this big! ^^" I mean, yes, it does say about 30 cm everywhere but it's still a bit different when you're holding it in your hands! I have a few 1/6 scales but they're, well not as 'massive' I'd say. Absolutely love the detail and everything else. Well, except for how hard it is to get the masked head on the neck joint but so far I don't feel like using it and if I do, I guess my hair dryer would help. :3

One of my favourite things is how there are so many possibilities for poses! I wanted to get a certain pose but couldn’t quite get it right, instead I found like 20 other poses that looked so damn cool that it was hard to choose one. ^^" I'll be changing them a lot I think. Never thought jointed figures where so much fun. I usually collect only anime figures and those aren't articulated. :) However, I might need to ... sell a few of them and get more Hot Toys simply coz they're awesome. Haha in fact I've already preordered CW Cap and Bucky ... *looks at wallet* oh what have I started ...

Congratulations on your new figure, TräshCät...and welcome!

You picked a good one to start with.* Don't have the instructions handy, but one thing right off the top to be aware of is...use caution when handling the figure...the "buttons" on the front of the figure (on the flaps) are just lightly glued on and come off really easily.* If the figure you got was "complete", you should have a small packet of spares available in case this happens.

He's a cool figure...lots a great display options with this one...enjoy and be sure and post some pics when you get a chance!

....and hey...just PM'd you the instructions...good luck, gave fun and post pics!
Thanks for the instructions and the welcome!! :3 I'll check them out once I'm home, I somehow can't read the private messages on my phone. XD

I checked some reviews before buying him and he does indeed come with everything except for the instructions. ^^ But I'm gentle ... :p nothing came off so far. Well, the guns do but I don't mind that since it seems to be a common problem too. I might use magnetic tape to fix that. Has anyone tried that before?

Oh and I really need to take a few nice pics! So far I only took a quick shot when I got him to tell the world how awesome he is. ^^

Great pics, and welcome to the hobby! :lol Winter is a great first figure, he was mine too.
Yeah, he's definately worthy to be a collection starter. :D Although I didn't plan on getting more ... well *looks at preorders* ... who needs food, right?

I recognize you, I've seen your photos on MyFigureCollection. :) Welcome to the madness!
Ohoo~! :D Nice to meet someone from MFC! Yeah, I kinda felt like spending all my earnings on scales by the likes of MF and Alter wasn't enough anymore so I fell for a trap that's even more expensive. XD But it's nice! ^^'' I like madness haha ...

I really wanted to get the Winter Soldier here coz he's got all those marvelous toys ^^ and I always adored the masked head and the outfit. I could stare at him all day, pointing that gun at me and looking all dangerous. ^^'' Can't wait to get the Civil War version so I can finally use the masked head and go full-WS mode. *__* I didn't wanna get both versions at first (coz one is expensive enough) and wanted to just get the CW head sculpt. But then I realised that I couldn't even decide which of the two WS head sculpts to use so adding a third probably wouldn't have helped my case. XD I see where this is going ...

Nice !! Hot toys needs to step up to the plate and learn how to do this right . Congrats buddy . Where did you get this done ?

5e580db2e1ba04c55d3a46d5f2c6be3c.jpg

My only two hot toys figures. Was thinking about selling and getting out the game but I'm waiting on deadpool and the new Cap.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There's been some great photos and poses recently. I want to pull mine out of storage and attempt some of these myself.

Decided to get brave and took my figure apart and going to try and Chrome the arm as it should be. So far so good, just letting the alclad gloss black coat dry and tomorrow will be the Chrome coat!!

I will update with pics in the next couple days.

I chromed my HT MMS33 Endoskeleton and it turned out awesome so fingers crossed for Winter Soldiers Arm (the red star is a real pain in the ass to tape off).

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 193
Ok, so I haven't reassembled it yet as it needs to cure for a couple days before I am handling it putting everything back together, but I am very excited about the way this turned out!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    517.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    411 KB · Views: 161
Back