1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winter Soldier with the rest of the gang:

15940271658_c3ce693b71_o.jpg

15940397580_30d8bee712_o.jpg

Superb! :clap

Well someone just swiped that last 1 right off my cart...hit the checkout button after I put my paypal and all and it said order not found and now is out of stock lmao

Nvm the order did go through lol

Now I just have to buy a Winter Soldier for the Jacket lmao

Nvm the order did go through lol

Now I just have to buy a Winter Soldier for the Jacket lmao

That site was kinda buggy for me too, If it turns out the transaction went through but they ran out, other sites have it, just not as cheap.

And I still have to purchase a Bucky myself, I was going to order it from sideshow right away but since I don't think they will sell out anytime soon, I'm waiting to get it cheaper elsewhere.

This will be the first time I outfit one of my figures with something not screen accurate, but the jacket looks damn good on him.

Last edited:
I ordered Bucky after I got the jacket and then ordered the .50 Cal off eBay Lmaooo does anyone know if names jacket will fit Bucky?...I want a big winter jacket like that one for him, he'd probably look bad ***

I ordered Bucky after I got the jacket and then ordered the .50 Cal off eBay Lmaooo does anyone know if names jacket will fit Bucky?...I want a big winter jacket like that one for him, he'd probably look bad ***

Awesome figure you will not regret it! What kind of winter jacket are you looking for since you got one jacket already? Long trench coat style?

Still gotta pick up the jacket. But I wanna build a second figure. Need a body and second pair of pants/boots too. Trying to do it as cheap and clean as possible.

Exactly...a brown lined with "sheep skin" inside I guess

like the one in this set
1 6th Scale Pilot Uniform Jacket Gloves for 12" Action Figure | eBay
or these
Ashley Wood s Weather Bleak 1 6 Jacket | eBay
Dam Toys 1 6 Scale The Gangsters Kingdom Diamond 3 Figure Coat Jacket | eBay

The thing I like about the Winter Soldier in the movie is its implied he had many missions while under Hydras control, so you could do many kitbashes of him using different gear for different assignments :D

I like that second jacket...if it wasn't for the German flag on the arm...Damb it!

Lol I just got a short jacket, so I guess I'll hunt down the trench Bane style...that's the look I want...if anyone comes across one, please post it!

My Winter Soldier finally arrived last night! Thanks for making me the last stop, UPS.

I snapped a few quick pics of my Brainwashed Boys. I'm happy to see they look pretty good next to each other. I have another maskless head coming home so I can tinker with it. I'd really like to have an eyeshadow-free version of the unmasked head, plus hair that isn't so tight to the head. Thanks for all the tips! Reading through all these pages, although extremely time-consuming, was thoroughly worth it.

IMG_0748.jpg

Hey guys. Just got this one in and I'm looking to do the dredd jacket swap. Can anyone who has done this/disassembled the upper clothing/harness belt give me a few tips on how to remove the vest/harness belt without damaging them? Have had my fun with the various glued/sewn/welded together hot toys outfits/accessories in the past :) Appreciate any help!

Hey guys, anyone knows where I can buy a Headsculpt with rooted hair?? I would love to display him with rooted hair as opposed to sculpted..has anyone done this?

Now that I think about it this figure has a lot of customization potential

Back