1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were going to do that, could you just put the head in really hot water and then work the hair off? I'm assuming the hair is glued on? At least if that's the case you wouldn't permanently damage the original head if you didn't like the look of the new hair.

If you were going to do that, could you just put the head in really hot water and then work the hair off? I'm assuming the hair is glued on? At least if that's the case you wouldn't permanently damage the original head if you didn't like the look of the new hair.

Isn't the hair removable? I think you have to remove it to put the goggles on him

They all are on the same shelf but I only have individual pics on the iPad...
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Got mine yesterday, I absolutely love him, HT did an amazing job with him
The face is awesome and the body proportions are spot for on, which makes for a
Very dramatic realistic looking figure.
Also loving all the accesories, it's great that he can wear them for when he's not using
Them to kick butt :lol
image.jpgimage.jpg

Got mine yesterday, I absolutely love him, HT did an amazing job with him
The face is awesome and the body proportions are spot for on, which makes for a
Very dramatic realistic looking figure.
Also loving all the accesories, it's great that he can wear them for when he's not using
Them to kick butt :lol
View attachment 156631View attachment 156632
Nice! I'll have mine on friday. I wish I could have gotten it today coz it's snowing outside. Hope there's still snow on fri so I can take some pics!

Nice! I'll have mine on friday. I wish I could have gotten it today coz it's snowing outside. Hope there's still snow on fri so I can take some pics!

Never even thought about doing that, That would be so awesome. A real winter soldier.
I've seen some people take pics of their figs outside and they do look great, maybe it's all the natural light.

Never even thought about doing that, That would be so awesome. A real winter soldier.
I've seen some people take pics of their figs outside and they do look great, maybe it's all the natural light.

It will look great with mask & goggles on. It would have been perfect with the coat he's wearing in the concept art.

Back